Red Hot Wilds
- This game has a set of reels in a 3x3 reel matrix with 5 win lines.
- The player can select any of 10 symbols to go wild between each game.
- Wilds have differing multiplier values.
- The player can change which symbol is selected between any game by pressing 'Change'. Any Wild can be selected each time.
- Each Wild has a multiplier from X1 to X10.
- A Big Bet game consists of 5 linked spins of the reels.
- Big Bet games contain Stepping or Persistent Wilds.
- Stepping Wilds step down 1 position on the reels in each subsequent spin.
- Persistent Wilds persist in the same position until the end of the game.
How to Play
- Select your stake -
- To adjust the STAKE, use the '+' and '-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
- Press SPIN to initiate the game.
- The default win line selection is 5 win lines.
- The win lines are not adjustable in this game.
- All line win amounts are shown in the games pay table as cash values.
- Thes values are only valid for the stake and wild selected on entry to the pay table.
- These can be viewed by pressing the "i" button.
Seneste opdatering: 11-04-2018