- Emerald Smash is a 30 win line, 5x3 reel slot game featuring stacked symbols and the Emerald Smash reel bonus that replaces symbols.
2 How to Play:
- Spin the reels by pressing the 'SPIN' button to try to achieve 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel wins.
- Select the 'CHANGE STAKE' button to increase or decrease the size of the bet.
- Press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to see the options. You must select the number of autoplay games, and your loss limit, before you have the option of starting the autoplay.
- 'Custom Loss Limit' refers to how much money you wish to lose before the auto play stops. For example, if you have £50 in your balance, and you choose a £20 loss limit, the auto play will stop as soon as your balance goes below £30, even if you have auto play games remaining.
- You can either choose to accept the suggested loss limit, which is your stake multiplied by the number of autoplay games you have selected, or manually type in a loss limit by pressing the 'Custom Loss Limit' button.
- Choose the 'More settings' option if you wish to stop the autoplay when you win over a certain amount.
- Select the 'AUTOPLAY' button during autoplays to stop them.
2.2 Turbo Mode
- Enabling 'Turbo Mode' increases the speed of a game by speeding up the reel spin animation. This does not impact the outcome of the game.
3 Game Rules:
- All games are played with 30 win lines.
- A line win can occur on any or all of the lines.
- Line wins must match 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel symbols on a win line.
- All wins pay left to right during all games, starting from the leftmost reel.
3.1 Bets and Payouts
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game.
4.1 Emerald Smash
- All Emerald symbols smash to potentially create or enhance a win.
- All smashed Emerald symbols are replaced with the same symbol.
5 General Information:
5.1 Game Recovery
- In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
5.2 Payback Information
- The game complies with all relevant regulations and technical standards of the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, the Malta Gambling Commission and the Great Britain Gambling Commission.
- Your odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same. This reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays, over an extended period of time.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed £250,000.00. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake configuration.
- This game has been independently fairness tested.
- The expected payback for the main game is 96.5%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Seneste opdatering: 25-09-2020