Snakes and Ladders Deluxe
Snakes & Ladders Feature
- During the feature, press the Dice button to roll the two dice and move around the board.
- Landing at the base of a ladder will move you up to the top of the ladder whilst landing on the head of a snake will move you to the tail end of the snake.
- Continue moving around the board until you land on an award; this is your prize! (All values displayed on the board are multipliers of the Bet value).
- Landing on an award using a 'double number' will double the prize. (Including Jackpot)
Jackpot Repeat Chance
- A Repeat Chance is offered when the Jackpot is won.
- Press the 'Start' button to stop the rotating and awards.
- Landing onwill award the Jackpot (or double Jackpot) prize again.
- Landing on will end the game.
- All Repeats are paid within the same 'game' as the original Jackpot and, as such, no credit is taken.
- The maximum number of possible Repeats is nine. If this is reached, no more Repeat Chances will be offered.
Return to Player
- This game is random. The expected return for this game is 95.01%
- © 2012 Realistic Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- REALISTIC GAMES (UK00003141710) is a registered trademark of Realistic Games Ltd.
- This settings page allows you to set some parameters during auto-play.
- Number of auto-play games: Choose the number of games to play (10, 25, 50 or 100).
- Maximum Loss: Set the maximum loss during the auto-play games.
- Stop when any win equals or exceeds: Choose a win value to stop the auto-play games.
- If any of these parameters is reached or exceeded the auto-play games will stop.
- The Start button will light when a permissible combination of settings has been met.
- Note: Some auto-play options are mandatory for some jurisdictions
Setting bet values
- This settings page displays a grid of bet values that are available for the given game. The current bet value is highlighted. Tap a different bet value to select it. Tap the back button to return to the game. This bet value is the total bet per game.
- Where applicable, banking functions may also link from this page.
- The following information may be subject to further terms, conditions or processes of the gaming site owner.
- Incomplete games are stored for up to 7 days. Returning to an incomplete game allows the player to complete the game round. If a game is incomplete for more than the stated time period the game will be auto resolved and any winnings credited to the player’s account.
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Screen Saver mode
- After 30 seconds of inactivity, the display will enter a screen saver mode.
- The entire game area will be shown from different angles.
- All buttons remain functional during the screen saver mode.
- Balance and Bet values are visible at all times on the bottom bar.
|Tap to access settings and game information.|
|Tap to turn sound on or off.|
|Tap to return to the games lobby.|
|The camera will automatically focus on only the relevant game areas.|
|The camera will show the entire game area.
|16:44||A clock is displayed in the game. This clock displays the time as reported by the device upon which the game is played.|
|2398491874||A Bet ID is displayed in the game. This Bet ID can be used by the gaming site owner to find the specific game round, should clarification be required.|
Play the Game
|Start: Tap to spin the reels at the current bet value.|
|Auto: Tap to access the auto-play settings page.|
|Stop: The number of remaining auto-play spins is displayed on the button. Tap to stop auto-play at any time.|
||During the feature, press the Dice button to roll the two dice and move around the board.|
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Seneste opdatering: 01-07-2020