MONOPOLY Pass 'Go' Bonus Slot is a five-reel, nine-line slot game with a 'Pass Go' bonus feature game and a 'Community Chest' bonus game which gives you chance to win extra prizes. The game also features a wild which substitutes for all symbols except the 'Bonus Dice' feature symbol and the COMMUNITY CHEST symbol. BONUS DICE symbol appears only on reels 1, 2, and 3. Three 'Bonus Dice' symbols appearing on any active pay line starting from reel 1 triggers the "Pass Go" bonus feature game. COMMUNITY CHEST symbol appears only on reels 3, 4 and 5. Three COMMUNITY CHEST symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4 and 5 triggers the 'Community Chest Bonus' game.
- You can bet on up to nine lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': nine lines are selected by default. You can decrease or increase the number of lines by clicking on the Left-arrow button or Right-arrow button located adjacent to the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.10 per line is set for all 9 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 0.90. You can increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the Left-arrow button or Right-arrow button located adjacent to the 'LINE BET' area. If your game balance is less than EUR 0.90 the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'BET' meter, which is located at the bottom middle of the game screen.
- 'RULES': The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'GAME RULES' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. Community Chest Bonus is calculated based on a random multiplier multiplied by total bet.
- You can go back to game by clicking on CLOSE button.
- SPIN: Click on "PLAY" to spin the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: For non-scatter symbols any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating. For scatter symbol wins are indicated by playing animation. The total win amount is shown at the bottom of the reels as a message. It is also shown in "WIN" meter. The individual line wins are shown on the right of the reels, at the end of each winning line.
- Feature Game: BONUS DICE symbol appears only on reels 1, 2, and 3. Three 'Bonus Dice' bonus symbols occurring on an active pay line, triggers the "Pass Go" bonus feature game. The game screen will change, and the feature game screen will open up. On completion of the feature, the main game screen is restored.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'PLAY' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the Left-arrow and Right-arrow buttons located adjacent to the 'LINE BET' and 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'BALANCE' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'BALANCE' meter and the 'BET' meter.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Danske Spil account.
- Click on 'Exit' to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right except Community Chest symbols which trigger 'Community Chest' bonus game when 3 Community Chest symbols appear anywhere in view on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- Only the highest win on each lit line is paid.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline amount.
- Wild symbol substitutes all symbols except the 'Bonus Dice' bonus symbol and COMMUNITY CHEST symbol.
- Wins only occur on selected lines except the 'Community Chest' symbols which pay as explained above
- Bonus wins are added to pay line wins.
- Malfunctions voids all pays and plays
'Pass Go' Feature Game Play:
- BONUS DICE symbol appears only on reels 1, 2, and 3. Three 'Bonus Dice' symbols appearing on any active pay line, triggers the "Pass Go" bonus feature game.
- You will be given 3 Dice symbols to choose by the system.
- You will get a random number of dice rolls around the board by clicking on one of the three Dice symbols at the beginning of the feature.
- You will then be taken to a separate bonus screen and invited to click the 'ROLL' button.
- Your roll will land you on either 'GO', 'CHANCE', 'JUST VISITING JAIL', 'FREE PARKING', 'GO TO JAIL' or a property. Behaviour of each cell is explained below.
- GO – Each time you land on 'GO', you will earn 2 times bonus multiplier.
- CHANCE – System will automatically land you in a random cell regardless of the dice total & awards will be paid according to that cell after applying the current loop's multiplier regardless of whether it is shown or not on the property.
- FREE PARKING – You will be paid a random number of awards.
- GO TO JAIL – This is explained under JAIL BONUS section below.
- Property – Each property will pay awards which are shown on the property.
- During the rolls, if you pass 'GO' once, properties after 'GO' will pay you 2 times of the awards shown on them. If you pass 'GO' more than once, properties after 'GO' will pay you 3 times of the awards shown on them. These multipliers are shown on the properties up to 12 cells if they are applicable from the place where you landed.
- This "Pass Go" bonus game starts with a base award of 10. When you have completed all your dice rolls, the "Pass Go" total bonus amount will be calculated as follows.
- Line Bet X Awards X Bonus Multiplier = Total Bonus
- Line bet - This is the bet per line amount of the feature triggering game.
- Awards – These are paid by the properties you land on.
- Bonus Multiplier – Each time you land on 'GO', you will earn 2 times bonus multiplier. Multipliers from Jail Bonus round gets added to the main feature game multipliers. If you never land on 'GO' or you don't win any multipliers in Jail Bonus round, a multiplier of 1 will be taken for calculating the bonus payout.
- You can enter in to this only from 2nd roll onwards. You can not enter in 1st roll because, at maximum player can cross 6+6=12 squares.
- Once you enter in to Jail bonus round, you will be given 3 chances to roll dice.
- Click on "Roll" button to roll the dice for the first time. If you get identical numbers on both the dice, you will earn 5 times bonus multiplier.
- If you don't get identical numbers in 1st roll, click on "Roll" button again to roll the dice for the second time. If you get identical numbers on both the dice, you will earn 3 times bonus multiplier.
- If you don't get identical numbers in 2nd role, click on "Roll" button again to roll the dice for the last time. If you get identical numbers on both the dice, you will earn 2 times bonus multiplier.
- Jail Bonus round completes when you get identical numbers in any roll or after all 3 rolls are finished.
Community Chest Bonus
COMMUNITY CHEST symbol appears only on reels 3, 4 and 5. The Community Chest Bonus is earned when the player gets three scattered Community Chest symbols any where in view on reels 3,4 and 5. This bonus is played in the main screen where you will be invited to pick one of three chests. Once you have picked a chest your bonus will be revealed.
The bonus amount is calculated based on a random multiplier multiplied by total bet.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.02%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care Team.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the feature round, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Seneste opdatering: 06-07-2022