- Thief™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-bet line video slot featuring Free Spins, Adrenaline Free Spins with a Diamond symbol and Expanding Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at 25 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- All wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with regular Scatter symbols and Adrenaline Scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Expanding Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 in the main game and in Free Spins.
- Expanding Wild symbols automatically expand to cover the entire reel they appear on if resulting in a bet line win.
- Expanding Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except regular Scatter symbols and Adrenaline Scatter symbols.
- Expanding Wild symbols cannot appear in Adrenaline Free Spins.
- 3 regular Scatter symbols or any 3 mixed regular Scatter symbols and Adrenaline Scatter symbols, appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, and 5 in the main game, activates 10 Free Spins.
- Adrenaline Scatter symbols and the Diamond symbol cannot appear on the reels in Free Spins (see PAYTABLEfor the Diamond symbol).
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, 3 regular Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, and 5 activate 10 additional Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Adrenaline Free Spins
- 3 Adrenaline Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, and 5 in the main game and in Adrenaline Free Spins activate 10 Adrenaline Free Spins.
- Only Thief Tool symbols, Adrenaline Scatter symbols, and the Diamond symbol can appear on the reels (seePAYTABLE for Thief Tool symbols and the Diamond symbol).
- Adrenaline Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Adrenaline Free Spins.
- Additional Adrenaline Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Adrenaline Free Spins.
- At the end of Adrenaline Free Spins, the total win from Adrenaline Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Adrenaline Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
||Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
||Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.
||Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.
||Click to open the game rules.
||Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.
||Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If Adrenaline Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Adrenaline Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, Adrenaline Free Spins or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.7%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
|Adrenaline Free Spins
||Adrenaline Free Spins
Seneste opdatering: 10-05-2017