Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 4 is a five-reel, twenty-five-line Non Jackpot slot game with two bonus features. The first feature is a random exploding symbol which will create other wild SOLDIER symbols on the reels. This is random and you'll either see a grenade being thrown onto the screen exploding some symbols, or you'll see a soldier run up and plant explosives on the reels.
The other bonus feature is triggered when you hit 3 or more scattered LOGO symbols anywhere on the reels. Here you must shoot down the enemies as they appear on the screen, much like in the computer game. You'll win up to 4 free games for each soldier killed and you'll even get a bonus for head shots. There are bonus prizes for destroying cars and barrels. If you manage to kill 5 soldiers in a row as a streak, you'll be awarded with an airstrike which will award 3, 4 or 5 as a multiplier for the free games. If there are no airstrikes you play the free games at 2x multiplier.
- The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.01 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 2,000.
- You can bet on up to twenty five lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Twenty Five lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit. Player can select/deselect lines by clicking on desired line number at the end of lines. Player can also select/deselect lines by clicking up/down arrows or 8/2 of numpad on keyboard.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.10 per line is set for all 25 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 2.50. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of 'BET' indicator. If your game balance is less than EUR 2.50, the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount. Player can also increase/decrease bets by clicking left/right arrows or 4/6 of numpad on keyboard.
- Max Bet: To play with 25 lines and EUR 80.00 bet per line, click on 'BET MAX'. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled. Player can select the max bet by clicking ENTER on keyboard.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom right of the game screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located on the bottom left of the main console screen. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. Note that to calculate the payout for scattered logo symbol, multiply the respective prize with the total bet. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'CLOSE' button.
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- Player can spin the reels by clicking Space bar on keyboard.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The individual line wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- PAID: Any Line win/ Scatter win which are paid in Normal spin, Exploding Symbols Feature and the Call of Duty 4 feature are also shown in 'PAID' field.
- EXPLODING SYMBOLS feature: When in the base game, some symbols may explode and change to the substitute symbol, Soldier. Five symbols have been placed on the reels, one on each reel, which will explode. When one of these symbols appears and is on a selected payline, the symbol will change to the Soldier symbol by exploding. Any wins will be calculated after the symbol change. Symbols will only explode when they are part of a selected payline. All the buttons including the Paytable button will be disabled until the symbol has exploded and winning paylines displayed.
- CALL OF DUTY 4 feature: When three or more Scattered Logo symbols appear anywhere in view, the Call of Duty 4 Feature is awarded. The player is taken to a battlefield feature screen. Enemies should be targeted and shot as they appear on the battlefield. 2, 3 or 4 free games are awarded for each enemy hit. Bonus prize are awarded for headshot hits. If the player has a killstreak of 5-in-a-row, he/she is awarded with an airstrike. The airstrike awards a free game multiplier of 3, 4 or 5. If an airstrike does not occur, then there is a free game multiplier of 2. The free games will begin when the mission is complete.
- Continue Button: A Continue button will be presented during the Free Games feature. This button allows the player to bypass the display of winning paylines and associated symbol animations and continues to next free game. The keyboard shortcut for the Continue button is the spacebar.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the ◄ and ► buttons near the 'BET' and/or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'BALANCE' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'BALANCE' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- 'AUTOPLAY': You can make use of this feature to choose 'hands free' game play for selected number of spins. To increase or decrease the autoplay count, choose ◄ and ► buttons displayed at the bottom left of the game screen. Maximum number of Auto Play games can be selected is 999. Click on 'PLAY'to activate the selected option and start the spins.
- Click on 'STOP' to deactivate the AUTOPLAY options. While 'AUTO PLAY' is in progress you can interrupt the game by clicking on the 'STOP' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO PLAY' will be stopped after completing the current spin other wise 'AUTO PLAY' is stopped immediately and normal game is restored.
- During AUTOPLAY if 'Call of Duty 4 Feature' is awarded then autoplay doesn't continue after the feature game is completed. The value in the AUTOPLAY meter doesn't reset to '0' but the player can continue the AUTOPLAY on clicking the PLAY button again.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the current version number & game rules of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Danske Spil account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Play 1 to 25 lines
- LINES can be changed by using the ◄ and ►buttons
- BET amount can be changed by using the ◄ and ►buttons
- SPIN begins the game with the current BET and LINES
- BET MAX selects 25 lines and maximum bet per line.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All wins occur on selected pay lines, except for scattered Logo which pays any.
- Feature wins are added to scatter and payline wins
- Win combinations pay from left to right except Scattered Logo which pays anywhere.
- The prize is doubled when one or more Soldier substitute in a winning combination
- Paid amount at the end of 'Call of Duty 4' feature shows cumulative of slot base game and 'Call of Duty 4' feature win.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
Exploding Symbols Feature:
- In the base game after the spin stops, some symbols may explode and change to the substitute symbol, Soldier.
- Five symbols have been placed on the reels, one on each reel, which will explode. When one of these symbols appears and is on a selected payline, the symbol will change to the Soldier symbol by exploding.
- The explosion symbols explode and turn to substitute symbols only when they are participating in a win. The symbols remain unchanged if they are not part of a winning combination.
- Any wins will be calculated after the symbol change.
- All the buttons including the Paytable button will be disabled until the symbol has exploded and winning paylines displayed.
Call of Duty 4 Feature:
- When three or more scattered Logo symbols appear anywhere in view, the Call of Duty 4 Feature is awarded.
- The player is taken to a battlefield feature screen. The feature is played from the point of view of the player. The player needs to target and shoot enemies as they appear on the battlefield.
- The player is awarded 2, 3 or 4 free games for each enemy hit.
- Bonus prizes are awarded for headshot hits.
- If the player has a killstreak of 5-in-a-row, he/she is awarded with an airstrike. The airstrike awards a free game multiplier of 3, 4 or 5. If an airstrike does not occur, then there is a free game multiplier of 2.
- The player will also receive bonus prizes for destroying cars and barrels. If the player does not destroy the cars and barrels before an airstrike then the cars and barrels will be destroyed automatically during the airstrike and the player will receive the bonus prizes.
- The bonus prizes are based on random multipliers multiplied by the total bet. Random Multipliers for Head Shots Bonus are 3, 4 or 5. Random Multipliers for Barrel Bonus are 1, 2 or 3. Random Multipliers for Car Bonus are 5, 6 or 8.
- The player must keep shooting enemies until the mission is complete.
- The free games will begin when the mission is complete.
- Free games are played at the lines and the bet of the triggering game.
- The following fields are displayed during free games. Multiplier – Displays the multiplier value that is offered during battlefield. Spins – Displays 'Spins played/Total spins offered' Total Winnings – Total wins that are paid until that spin.
- During free games, when 3 or more scattered logos appear anywhere in view then the feature will be retriggered and if it is retriggered, the same number of free games and multiplier will be awarded without repeating the feature.
- Exploding symbols feature can be triggered during free games when one of five symbols appear and is on a selected payline.
- Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
- In PAYTABLE screen, on selection of RULES button game rules screen will be displayed.
- In RULES screen, on selection of CLOSE button main game screen will be displayed.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.429%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the 'Call of Duty 4' feature round, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. If player gets disconnected in middle of the 'Exploding Symbol' feature, then software will automatically complete the feature.
Seneste opdatering: 06-07-2022