Zombie aPOPalypse™ is a win-all-ways game with up to 6250 ways to win. It features the exciting MultiPop™ mechanic
- Press the spin button to play the game
- Select your bet size on the Bet Level interface
- Press the Autoplay icon to open the autoplay settings (if applicable)
- The game panel will display your current bet size, current win, and current balance
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH "WIN ALL WAYS"
- To calculate your total WIN ALL WAYS win, add all your symbol wins together
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of subsequent reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left or the right
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the paytable, otherwise, if the symbol was not present on three subsequent reels counting from the left, count from the right
- If the number of subsequent reels containing the symbol is three or greater counting from the right, find the corresponding win amount in the paytable
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the winning symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example, if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel 3 symbols, and the third reel 2 symbols, the paytable value is multiplied in the following manner: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier)
- 5 of a kind wins only pay from one side
- During gameplay, different way wins are added together
- Winning symbols 'Pop' and new symbols appear in their place
- The cell of winning symbol has a +1x multiplier applied to it.
- The multiplier is locked to the reel cell, not the symbol itself.
- The maximum Cell multiplier that can be reached during the base game is X5.
- When reaching an X5 Cell multiplier in the base game, 4-12 cells get upgraded with an additional +1x on cell multipliers landed on random cells.
- During Free Spins the on-cell multiplier does not reset between new spins and is persistent.
- The reels in the base game are 4 symbols high with 2048 ways to win and 5 symbols high in Free Spins with 6250 ways to win.
- Pops ends when there are no more wins in the panel
- Pops are played with the same bet as the base game
Getting into Free Spins
- Landing 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols during Base Game triggers the Free Spins Mode
- You get 10 Free Spins when landing 3 Scatter symbols
- You get 12 Free Spins when landing 4 Scatter symbols
- You get 15 Free Spins when landing 5 Scatter symbols
Playing Free Spins
- The free spins start with 6250 ways to win and remains fixed for the duration of the free spins.
- When a symbol is part of a winning combination, it is replaced by another symbol and the symbol cell has a +1x multiplier applied to it.
- The multiplier is locked to the reel cell, not the symbol itself. The maximum Cell multiplier that can be reached during free spins is X10.
- Filling all the cells in Free Spins with on-cells multipliers awards an extra +2 Free Spins.
Return to Player
- The return to the player is 94%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop Cell by a certified random number generator
- The maximum win is limited to 20000x bet. If the maximum win of the round reaches 20000x bet, the round immediately ends and the win is awarded up to the cap and all the remaining features are discontinued.
- If a player's game is interrupted during play, they may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to the player's account. If the player chooses to skip the replay, the win will be added to the player's balance immediately
- In any situation where the replay functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website's support team
- In the event of a malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 15/07/2022
Last modification date: 11/21/2022