Brawl At The RedCap Inn
Welcome to BRAWL at the REDCAP INN video slot, with 2 Reel Sets, Wild Swap Feature and Held Wild Free Games Feature.
About the Game
BRAWL at the REDCAP INN is a video slot with two 5X4 reel sets of 50 fixed lines each. It features stacked symbols and Wild Swap functionality where any Wilds landing on each reel set are copied to the other. If Wilds land in the same position simultaneously, they become x5 Multiplier Wilds. The Held Wild Free Games Feature retains Wild Swap functionality with Wilds also held for any remaining free games.
Return to Player
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.1%
- Choose your bet value
- There are 2 reel sets and 50 lines are played on each reel set for a total of 100 lines
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Highest win only on each line
- All wins begin with leftmost reel and pay left to right on adjacent reels, except Scatter which pay any
- All wins on played lines only except Scatter
- Wins on different lines are added
- Wild substitutes for all symbols, except Scatter
- Any Wild appearing on either reel set is copied to the same position on the other reel set.
- Wilds landing in the same position on both reels sets simultaneously become x5 Multiplier Wilds
- Scatter symbols appearing in a position where a Wild will be copied to are counted in determining if free games are triggered/re-triggered
Held Wild Free Games Feature
- 5 or more Scatters across both reel sets triggers the Held Wild Free Games Feature
- 10 Free Games are awarded.
- Any Wilds or x5 Multiplier Wilds that appear are held in that position for the remainder of the free games
- Held Wild Free Games Feature can be triggered again during the Held Wild Free Games Feature if 5 or more Scatters appear across both reel sets.
- Bet value is the same as the game that triggered the Held Wild Free Games Feature
How to Play
- Select the bet value
- Press the Spin Button to start game
Autoplay Options (if available)
- Number of Spins: The Autoplay session will stop when the selected number of spins has been reached.
- Loss Limit: The Autoplay session will stop if your total loss for the Autospin session is equal to or exceeds the selected limit.
- Single Win Limit: The Autoplay session will stop if the win on a single spin is equal to or exceeds the selected limit.
How to Calculate Wins
- Each symbol's payout is listed in the paytable for all wins
- Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray
- Volume - Turns the sounds on or off
- Paytable - Explains the main features in the game, displays all payouts and shows the lines or ways to win
- Settings - Volume, Sound and Music
- Game Rules - Opens the rules of the game
- History - If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Bet Value - Changes the Total Bet size by changing the bet value.
- Total bet - Shows the total bet at the selected bet value multiplied by the bet.
- Max Bet - Sets the bet value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state (Desktop only)
- Spin Button - Starts the game
- Autoplay Button (if available) - Opens the Autoplay Options. If Autoplay is active, clicking the button stops Autoplay.
- % Button (if available) - Opens the RTP Information Panel, which displays RTP and Maximum win information
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last payout step.
- Balance - Displays the player's account balance.
- Space Bar - Press the space bar to spin
Last modification date: 10/8/2021