HOW TO PLAY
- This is an Any Way™ pays game with 4096 ways to win in the base game and 10,000 ways to win in Free Spins.
- Win must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the far-left reel.
- Wins on multiple ways are added to the total win.
- The paytable reflects the current bet configuration.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
Winnings pay per symbol.
- The BONUS symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols except BONUS symbol.
- The WILD symbol can only appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The WILD symbol can appear on reels 1 and 6 if awarded during the Wild Revolver Bonus.
WILD REVOLVER BONUS
- When two BONUS Symbols land there is a chance that it might trigger the Wild Revolver Bonus.
- When two BONUS symbols trigger the Wild Revolver Bonus, the BONUS symbol will change into a WILD BONUS symbol, and it will substitute for all symbols except BONUS symbols.
- A number of bullet holes will be shot onto the reels replacing some of the symbols and those will turn from bullet holes to WILD symbols.
- The WILD symbols that have been added via bullet holes can appear on reels 1 and 6.
- Minimum of three bullet holes/WILD symbols will be shot and maximum of five.
- Wild Revolver Bonus and Free Spins Bonus cannot be triggered on the same spin.
FREE SPINS BONUS
- Land 3 or more BONUS symbols to trigger the Free Spins Bonus.
- Each BONUS symbol will spin and display numbers of Free Spins 1-6, the gun chamber will then spin and randomly select one of the numbers.
- Once all the gun chambers in view have spun, the numbers displayed on each gun chamber will be added together which will give the total number of Free Spins awarded.
- The Free Spins Bonus will then start.
FREE SPINS BONUS
- On entering Free Spins, there are 4 new reel positions above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The new reel positions are covered with jail bars until they are activated.
- When a WILD symbol lands on reels 2, 3, 4, or 5, it will first pay any wins awarded.
- A duplicate of the WILD symbol will move up to the top of the reel, into the jail cell and the bars will animate upwards.
- These WILD symbols will be locked in place for the duration of Free Spins and will be applied to any wins on subsequent spins.
- When more than 1 WILD symbol is awarded then it will show a multiplier value (x2, x3, x4 etc.) on the WILD symbol.
- The multiplier value represents how many WILD symbols are locked in place on that reel.
- Each spin will process any wins from reel symbols and WILD symbols combined, these are multiplicative for each WILD symbol included in a winning combination.
- The Wild Revolver Bonus may trigger during Free Spins if two BONUS symbols spin into view.
- If three or more BONUS symbols spin into view, the gun chambers will spin and additional Free Spins will be awarded.
- Free Spins are played with the same stake, awards and winning combinations as the base game that triggerered the feature.
- The Free Spins Bonus will end when no more Free Spins remain.
- When the Premium Play button is active, the stakes will change to 1.5x the original stake.
- The Sheriff Bonus will be triggered if a base game win is more than 1.6x the Premium Play stake.
- The Sheriff Bonus will display 12 sheriff badges, each badge will reveal either multipliers of x1, x2, x3, x4, x5 or Free Spin Bonus entry.
- If a multiplier value is revealed, then it will multiply the win by the multiplier shown.
- If Free Spins Bonus is revealed, it will return to the base game where the reels will spin resulting in the Free Spins Bonus being awarded.
- When Premium Play is active, the original stake is used to calculate the wins.
- The Sheriff bonus will not be awarded if the Free Spins Bonus is triggered in the base game.
- If Sheriff bonus and Gamble feature are awarded in the same spin, the Sheriff Bonus will be played out first then Gamble.
- Free Spins Bonus triggered by base game or Sheriff Bonus can trigger Gamble feature however Free Spins Bonus awarded by Gamble will not trigger Gamble feature again.
- When the Gamble button is active and 5x stake is won, the Gamble feature is triggered.
- If Premium Play is also active, then Gamble will be triggered at 2.5x the Premium Play stake.
- The Gamble screen shows two options:
- - Gamble cash value - Gamble entry into Free Spins Bonus.
- Each option displays a dial with the cash value or number of Free Spins that can be won, the chance of winning is represented by the green section of the dial. These can be increased or decreased before gambling.
- A winning gamble will increase the current win or the number of Free Spins to the value shown in the Current Win meters.
- Both Gamble options can be played alternatively until it is collected or lost.
- A losing gamble will exit the Gamble screen.
- Select 'Collect Winnings' to take the current prize on offer and exit the Gamble screen.
- Each win may be gambled up to a maximum 5 times.
- The Gamble feature will return an average payout of at least 100%.
- Please note this does not mean that every play or series of plays will return the percentage.
- Gamble wins are awarded randomly and the return to any individual player may be less or more than 100%.
- The outcome of each gamble is random and is unaffected by previous results.
- A maximum of 30 Free Spins can be won, whereby the Gamble will exit irrespective of any gamble attempts remaining.
- A dial can become disabled if the win chance is less than 2% or greater than 98% and if both dials are disabled due to the same the gamble will not trigger.
- The green (winning) section of the dial is dynamically calculated for each gamble to display the exact chance of winning the next gamble.
- The Gamble feature will not award wins higher than 10,000x stake.
- Turn ON Turbo Mode button to speed up each spin, it can be turned OFF at any point during the game.
- When Free Spins Bonus are awarded, Turbo mode will automatically be disabled.
- Activating Turbo Mode does not influence the results of the spins.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed . It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every bet configuration.
- The maximum bet in this game is €10.00
- The expected return for this game is between N/A% and N/A%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- The expected return for this game is 94.10%/96.10%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- This game has premium winnings as described above.
- Jackpot: This game does not have a jackpot
- The player cannot influence the outcome of this game.
- Unfinished game rounds: Any game rounds that for some reason have not been completed are stored on the server.
- For example, an unfinished game round may be due to poor internet connection.
- Unfinished game rounds either automatically resume after a short delay or by restarting the game.
- An unfinished game round is stored on the server along with the current bet.
- If a round of betting is not continued within 24 hours, the player will receive any winnings for bets that have been settled. Where the game is not settled, the bet will be returned to the player.
- The look and feel of the game and its individual components and displays are trade dress of Light & Wonder, Inc. and its Subsidiaries. TM and © 2023 Light & Wonder, Inc. and its Subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
Last modification date: 3/31/2023