• Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
• All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination.
• All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
• The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
• Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
• Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
• Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
• If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
• Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
• Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
• Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
Wild, multiplier symbol
• This symbol doubles the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol.
• This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
• This symbol does not multiply the payout when it creates its own combination.
• This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
• This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild, multiplier symbol.
• Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
Spin for free!
• The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
• All wins are tripled during the free spins.
• Free spins can be re-activated. Additional free spins are added to your remaining free spins.
• Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
Quick spin increases the reel spin speed to display your results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
To turn quick spin on in a game:
1. Slide right to Settings.
2. Tap quick spin Off.
To disable quick spin, tap quick spin On.
This feature may not be available in the game you are playing.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change.
This game has an RTP of 96.10%.
Change my bet amount
Your total bet amount is the number of coins bet per payline, multiplied by the number of paylines.
1. Tap Bet.
2. Tap and drag the Coin Size slider to select the coin size.
3. Tap and drag the Coins Per Line slider to select coins bet per payline.
You can also select one of the Quick Bet options to select your total bet amount.
Max bet places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can convert the coin size and the number of coins to the maximum bet permitted.
The game you are playing may not have the option to bet in coins.
Last modification date: 8/9/2022