Welcome to the tranquil mountain valleys of Serendipity, where Lady Luck can multiply your wins with her own wild symbol, wheel of fortune multiplier and generous freespins.
ABOUT THE GAME
Serendipity is a 5x3 video slot, the game is played with 10 bet lines (fixed) orientated from left to right. The slot features 5 high pay symbols and 6 low pay symbols. The slot also features Wild and Scatter symbols. The ‘ORB’ is a scatter symbol. 3-5 scatters will trigger 15 freespins of the bonus game. 3, 4 and 5 scatters will in addition pay an immediate win of 2x, 20x & 200x total bet respectively. ‘LADY LUCK’ is a wild that replaces any symbol except the scatter symbol. It also acts as a 2x multiplier to any win on a pay-line that it contributes to. At the start of the bonus game a x2 x3 or x5 Multiplier will be selected by the multiplier wheel of fortune and the result be applied to all wins within the bonus game. 2-5 scatters will retrigger 15 freespins of the bonus game. 3, 4 and 5 scatters will in addition pay an immediate win of 2x, 20x & 200x total bet respectively All wins multiplied by bet staked per line except for SCATTERS. All wins pay left to right except SCATTERS which pay any. SCATTERS pay when in view regardless of paylines. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet. Only highest win paid per line. Multiple wins across multiple paylines will be added together.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your bet.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If two or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 2 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins. Free spins are played at the lines and bet of the triggering spin.
- There can be a discrepancy between the sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
- maximum payout of this slot machine is (5200x max bet). Any wins in excess of this amount will be instead limited to this maximum payout.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Home Button – Returns the player to the game lobby.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Sound – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines. (Desktop Only)
- Cash Bet Toggles – Right most arrow increases and left most arrow decreases the current bet.
- Bet – Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.2%.
- The maximum recorded win is x4872 and happened once in 1.000.000.000 simulated game rounds.
Last modification date: 8/4/2022