Welcome to Baron Samedi Video Slot with Voodoo Respins, Free Spins, Combo Features and 36 Cards to collect.
ABOUT THE GAME
Baron Samedi is a Video Slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 paylines from the left. The game has 8 regular symbols that win if 3 or more are lined up in sequence on a payline. There is wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols and appears naturally on base game reels and from features in Free Spins. There is also a Free Spin symbol that only appears in the base game and a Mystery symbol that only appears in Free Spins/respins. Players can activate various card features and then add them to their Card collection. The Card Collection is only available in Free Spins but can be viewed by clicking/tapping on the deck of cards on the right side of the screen (or collection icon in portrait mode). When opening the collection, players can see all 36 cards they can collect. If no copies of a card are collected, then that card is locked. If any number of that card is collected, then the collection is unlocked.
Landing 2 Free Spin symbols award a respin with 3 Collectible Feature Cards dealt for that spin. The Features from the cards are applied to that spin and added to their individual collections.
Landing 3+ Free Spin symbols triggers Free Spins with 3 Cards dealt every round. Card collections completed during Free Spins are played after the Free Spin session is complete.
3 Free Spins symbols: 7 Free Spins + 50 coins
4 Free Spins symbols: 12 Free Spins + 375 coins
5 Free Spins symbols: 15 Free Spins + 25,000 coins
Extra Free Spins
Complete any card’s collection to receive 3 extra Free Spins with the collected card being locked in the first card position and awarding that feature for the rest of the Free Spin session (this card is not added to the collection during the Extra Free Spins). If 2 Card collections are complete in 1 spin then they are played out one after the other in the same order as they were activated. The collection is reset as soon as it is filled. Extra Free Spins are played with the average coin value used when collecting the specific card.
Card Features and Collections
There are 4 types of cards. Each card is ranked in strength from 1-4 with 4 being the highest strength. The stronger the card, the smaller the collection is.
Strength I - 50 cards to fill the collection
Strength II - 40 cards to fill the collection
Strength III - 20 cards to fill the collection
Strength IV - 10 cards to fill the collection
Below is a list of all the cards which can be activated and collected in Free Spins/respins. If a card awards more symbols than there are reel positions available, that card will not be drawn. Mystery symbols all turn into 1 random symbol each spin.
- The Green Voodoo Doll is super stacked on the reels (I)
- The Mystery Symbol is super stacked on the reels (II)
- The Baron Symbol is super stacked on the reels (III)
- The Wild Symbol is super stacked on the reels (IV) Only 1 super stack card can be active during a Free Spin/respin.
- 3 Mystery Symbols are added to the reels (I)
- 5 Mystery Symbols are added to the reels (II)
- 7 Mystery Symbols are added to the reels (III)
- 9 Mystery Symbols are added to the reels (IV)
- 1 Mystery Reel is added (I)
- 2 Mystery Reels are added (II)
- 3 Mystery Reels are added (III)
- 4 Mystery Reels are added (IV) This feature is limited to the number of reels available especially when Wild reels are active.
- 2x Multiplier is added to the spin (I)
- 3x Multiplier is added to the spin (II)
- 5x Multiplier is added to the spin (III)
- 10x Multiplier is added to the spin (IV) Only applied to winning spins.
- All low pay symbols are converted to the Red Gem symbol (I)
- All low pay symbols are converted to their high symbol equivalent (II)
- All high pay symbols are turned into wilds (III)
- All low pay symbols are turned into wilds (IV) Only 1 substitution card can be active during a Free Spin/respin.
- 5-of-a-kind win on the center row with the Green Gem Symbol (I)
- 5-of-a-kind win on the center row with the Red Gem Symbol (II)
- 5-of-a-kind win on the center row with the Brijit Symbol (III)
- 5-of-a-kind win on the center row with the Baron Symbol (IV) Only one 5-of-a-kind card can be active during a Free Spin/respin.
- 2 Random Wilds are added to the reels (I)
- 3 Random Wilds are added to the reels (II)
- 5 Random Wilds are added to the reels (III)
- 8 Random Wilds are added to the reels (IV)
- 1 Wild is added to the best reel position (I)
- 2 Wilds, one on top of the other, are added to the best reel positions (II)
- 4 Adjacent Wilds, in a square formation, are added to the best reel positions (III)
- 5 Wilds in a cross shape are added to the best reel positions (IV)
- The 5th Reel is turned wild (I)
- The 1st Reel is turned wild (II)
- Reels 1 and 2 are turned Wild (III)
- Reels 1, 2 and 3 are turned Wild (IV) This feature is limited to the number of reels available when other Wild reels and Mystery reels are active.
New Player Starting Card
New players receive: 40 Mystery Reel cards (I), 20 5-of-a-kind cards (I), 10 Best Wild Position cards (I), 5 Wild Reel cards (III), 3 Super Stacked cards (IV) and 1 Multiplier card (IV) to start their collection. These cards do not affect the average coin value of Extra Free Spins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include any Free Spin symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and set conditions for when to stop autoplay.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (25) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 25 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 97.0%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Last modification date: 11/29/2022