Hold After Win
- A Hold, or a series of Holds, may be offered, at random, after any win.
- When offered, the reels are held automatically and the win is added to the initial win.
- The Hold chance is awarded in the same 'game' as the original win and, as such, no credit is taken.
- The maximum number of possible Holds is nine. If this is reached, no more Holds will be offered.
- This settings page allows you to set some parameters during auto-play.
- Number of auto-play games: Choose the number of games to play (10, 25, 50 or 100).
- Maximum Loss: Set the maximum loss during the auto-play games.
- Stop when any win equals or exceeds: Choose a win value to stop the auto-play games.
- If any of these parameters is reached or exceeded the auto-play games will stop.
- The Start button will light when a permissible combination of settings has been met.
- Note: Some auto-play options are mandatory for some jurisdictions
Setting bet values
- This settings page displays a grid of bet values that are available for the given game. The current bet value is highlighted. Tap a different bet value to select it. Tap the back button to return to the game. This bet value is the total bet per game.
- Where applicable, banking functions may also link from this page.
- The following information may be subject to further terms, conditions or processes of the gaming site owner.
- Incomplete games are stored for up to 7 days. Returning to an incomplete game allows the player to complete the game round. If a game is incomplete for more than the stated time period the game will be auto resolved and any winnings credited to the player’s account.
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Nudges may be offered, at random, at the end of any non-winning game.
- When available, tap to auto-nudge the reels.
- After using all nudges, if the best available winning combination has been missed, the reels will reset to the position before the Nudge Feature was offered and will then automatically nudge to the best available winning combination.
Super Spin Feature
- This may be offered, at random, after a losing Nudge Feature. The reels will spin to a guaranteed win.
Return to Player
- This game is random. The expected return for this game is 95.01%
- © 2013 Realistic Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- JACKPOT CHERRIES ( UK00003141882) and REALISTIC GAMES (UK00003141710) are registered trademarks of Realistic Games Ltd.
- Balance and Bet values are visible at all times on the bottom bar.
|Tap to access settings and game information.|
|Tap to turn sound on or off.|
|Tap to return to the games lobby.|
|16:44||A clock is displayed in the game. This clock displays the time as reported by the device upon which the game is played.|
|2398491874||A Bet ID is displayed in the game. This Bet ID can be used by the gaming site owner to find the specific game round, should clarification be required.|
Play the Game
|Start: Tap to spin the reels at the current bet value.|
|Auto: Tap to access the auto-play settings page.|
|Stop: The number of remaining auto-play spins is displayed on the button. Tap to stop auto-play at any time.|
|Nudge: Tap to auto-nudge the reels.|
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020