About this Game
- lThis is a 5 reel 4 row video slot game.
- lThe objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations. l Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- lEach spin played costs a total bet amount.
- lThe initial bet is the number of coins multiplied by the coin size.
- lThe total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the cost of the paylines played.
- lThis game includes 25 paylines. l The number of paylines played is fixed. l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- lPayline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel. l A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- lPayline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- lIf multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded. l Winning combination payouts are based on the initial bet placed. l The total payout is the sum of all winning combination wins resulting from a spin.
- lDisclaimer: The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- lRandom Wild Multipliers appearing above a reel transform all Wilds on the same reel to Traveling Wilds.
- lTraveling Wilds move down 1 position on each spin until it reaches the bottom of the reels.
- lRandom Wild Multipliers increase the multiplier value of Traveling Wilds on the same reel. l Traveling Wilds can award up to 8x.
- lWild symbols appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. l Traveling Wilds are saved per bet. l Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except the Free Spins symbol. l This symbol does not have its own payout. l This symbol appears in both base game and Free Spins.
- lLand a full stacked Golden Dragon symbol on reels 1 and 5 to trigger 10 free spins.
- lOn each spin a random multiplier between 2x - 5x is displayed on a random position on reels 2, 3, and 4. l Wilds landing on random multipliers transform into Multiplied Wilds. l Each Wild can receive only one multiplier. l Wilds appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. l Wilds and Multiplied Wilds are locked in place during free spins. l Free Spins are played on a different reel set from the base game.
- lWins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
All bets and lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
Golden Dragon Prizes Feature
- lLand a full stacked Golden Dragon symbol on reels 1 and 5 to trigger the Golden Dragon Prizes Feature. l Spin to win a prize. l 1 of 4 metered prizes will be randomly awarded.
- lMini prize 10x bet l Minor prize 50x bet l Major prize 1000x bet l Mega prize 10000x bet l Golden Dragon Prizes Feature can be retriggered.
- lSpin button: Starts a reel spin.
- lPlay button: Continues the game.
- lBet button: Opens the Bet dialog.
- lBet Up button: Increases the current bet up to the next highest available bet.
- lBet Down button: Decreases the current bet down to the next lowest available bet.
- lAutoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- lAutoplay start button: Starts Autoplay session.
- lAutoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- lGame Menu button: Displays the game settings and game payout table.
- lHelp button: Displays help and additional information.
System Menu button: Displays additional system options.
- lPaytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- lBet button: Displays the bet options.
- lAutoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- lSettings button: Displays the game settings.
- lReturn button: Returns to the game.
l Coin Size: Sets the coin value. l Number of Coins: Sets the number of coins.
- lAutoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically. l Spins are played at the current selected bet. l The Autoplay start button starts the Autoplay session based on your selected options.
- lThe number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- lSpins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out.
- lWin Limit: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- lLoss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount. l If any condition is met to stop the session, all AutoPlay settings return to default.
- lIf you are disconnected, AutoPlay will stop. All AutoPlay settings return to default
when the game is reloaded.
- lIntro Screen button: Toggle to turn the game Intro Screen on or off.
- lMute All Sounds button: Toggle to mute all game sounds. l Background Music button: Toggle to turn background music on or off. l Sound Effects button: Toggle to turn game sound effects on or off.
- lIn the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the
- lIf a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed. l The balance is updated with the amount won or lost. l The results of the last game played are displayed. l Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued. l Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- lAny changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements. l Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Return to Player
- lThe Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money
bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- lValues are calculated initially by dividing the total possible payouts by the total possible outcomes that are available within the game. l Values reflect the average expected return and do not change.
Overall RTP: 96.06%.
Last modification date: 12/14/2022