Welcome to Voodoo Hex, a high volatility 3x3 Video Slot with 5 paylines, Wilds, Mystery Stack respins with progressive panel multiplier and a Free Spins bonus game!
ABOUT THE GAME
In the year 1921 of the lord, deep in the New Orleans french quarters, a Voodoo Shop is alight at the end of a dark and sinuous street. As Mardi Gras rages across town, the former priest is at work. Spells are cast towards the celebration, hex bonding musicians and transforming the streets into a magic ritual without precedence, all to win Oshun’s favour!
The main game has a 3x3 panel with 5 Paylines evaluated from left to right. The Mystery Stack respins feature triggers when 2 reels are filled with the same symbol. The triggering symbols turn into mystery stacks and award a respin where the remaining symbols spin. The mystery stacks move one step down in the next spin and the feature continues until there are no mystery symbols left on the panel.
- All symbols pay from left to right on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel.
- Only the highest win is paid per line.
- Wins on different pay lines are added.
Wilds can randomly appear on any reel and they substitute for any other symbol except the Scatter.
Coins give an immediate prize without being part of a payline. Coin symbols appear during respins and free spins.
A Scatter symbol in the center of the reels trigger Free Spins. Scatters can appear in the central reel.
MYSTERY STACKS RESPINS
The Mystery Stacks respins feature triggers when at least 2 reels are filled with the same symbols. Wilds do not trigger the mystery stack feature. If there are any winnings these are evaluated, the triggering symbols then turn into mystery symbols, and a respin is awarded where the remaining symbols spin. When the spin ends all the mystery symbols reveal themselves with a randomly selected symbol (including coins of random value), and if there are any winnings these are evaluated. All symbols equal to the revealed symbols become mystery symbols again. The mystery stacks move one step down in the next spin. The feature continues until there are no mystery symbols left on the panel. On each respin with winnings a progressive multiplier increases by 1.
When the Mystery Stacks respins feature triggers, a progressive multiplier is initiated with 1x. On each subsequent respin with winnings, the multiplier is increased by 1.
Land 1 Scatter in the centre of the reels in the main game to trigger Free Spins. 7, 9, 12 or 15 free spins are randomly awarded. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. The Mystery Stacks feature can trigger during the whole session. Free spins start with a global progressive multiplier of x1 and increases by 1 on every spin and respin with winnings.
BUY FREE SPINS
Players can buy into Free Spins with their choice of bet. Buying free spins will also unlock all tiers.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three Wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
Click the menu icon to expand or collapse the menu tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Click the menu icon to expand or collapse the menu tray.
- Sound – (if applicable) Turns the sounds on or off.
- Bet – Displays the current bet. Press to select/change the bet.
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button (The Stop Button may be disabled). Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay Button - (if applicable) You can use Autoplay to play several game rounds automatically. It can be disabled at any time. Press the ‘Autoplay’ button to access the Autoplay menu. Choose the number of rounds. Select the Loss Limit (if applicable). Select the Max Single Win (if applicable). Start Autoplay by pressing the ‘Start’ button. You can see the number of Rounds remaining on the Stop button. When Autoplay is running, all remaining rounds are canceled by pressing the Stop button.
- Fast play Button - (if applicable) Press to enable or disable fast play of game rounds.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction
- Space Bar – Press the spacebar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%
- The maximum recorded win is x9800 and happened once in 1.000.000.000 simulated game rounds
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from interrupted games will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1
Last modification date: 1/6/2023