Welcome to Tiki Runner 2 DoubleMax Video Slot featuring the DoubleMax(tm) mechanics!
ABOUT THE GAME
Tiki Runner 2 DoubleMax is a 5 x 3 Video Slot with 20 fixed Paylines and a free spins feature.
Cascade+ is the name of the mechanics used in both the main game and free spins section of Tiki Runner 2 DoubleMax
- Each winning combination on all 20 paylines for each spin is paid to the winnings meter
- All symbols involved in the payline wins are removed from the game window leaving empty spaces in their place
- Once they are removed the current position on the free spins trail is increased by one position
- One of the empty spaces where the removed symbols were will have a wild symbol inserted in its place
- The symbols that are above the now empty spaces will drop to give a new complete game window
- If dropping these symbols creates any new wins on the paylines, then the process repeats. Line wins are paid, trail position is increased and the symbols drop to fill in the new empty spaces
- Once there are no new wins in the game window the main game is complete
- If the cascading of wins moved the player far enough up the free spins trail, then the free spins feature is awarded with the number of free spins that correspond to the player's trail position
The free spins trail position is reset at the start of every new game.
Tiki Runner 2 uses the DoubleMax mechanic. Each winning cascade increases a multiplier by X2 taking the multiplier to X2, X4, X8, X16 etc. (infinity multiplier). The multiplier is reset to X1 at the end of the game cycle. The DoubleMax multiplier is also active inside the free spins feature and it does not reset until the end allowing for truly big wins.
The number of free spins awarded will be 7, 10, 12 or 15 depending on the current trail position. Free spins are played at the lines and bet of the triggering spin.
Free spins uses the same Cascade+ mechanics to award wins and to climb the free spins trail to increase the players current remaining number of free spins. The free spins trail is reset at the end of every free spin.
RETRIGGERING FREE SPINS
The free spins feature also has its own trail whose position gets increased in the same way as the main game's trail, using the Cascade+ mechanics. However, the free spins trail is an improved version making it easier to retrigger and stay in the free spins feature. The number of retriggers that can be awarded from the trail are 3, 7, 10, 12 and 15. This helps the player increase the DoubleMax(tm) multiplier by awarding more spins. Due to the exponential payment of the DoubleMax(tm) mechanics the longer the player stays inside free spins, the bigger the prizes they can win.
The main game has an optional mode named encore. This changes the last two losing spaces on the main game's trail to respin positions. At the end of the main game spin if the player reached one of these encore respin positions then they get an extra respin for free. During this respin the current free spins trail position is held making it much easier for the player to not only win free spins, but win a higher number of free spins. Encore increases the free spins frequency to over double the standard none encore game play. If the player lands on the first encore position and their respin moved them up the trail to the next encore position, then they are still awarded a further respin at their new trail position. Encore increases the player's stake by 50% to allow the much improved feature frequency.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row and 6 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to show the options panel.
- Lobby – Takes the player back to the operator's lobby
- PayTable – Shows the game information (paytable, paylines etc)
- Rules – Shows this rule page
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Full Screen – Toggle full screen mode.
- Sound – Enable and disable sound.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines.
- Change Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Stake - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to autoplay by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Winnings - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
- Encore - Toggles the game mode Encore
- If your operator allows coins, then bet level will be coin value and you will be able to toggle between coins and cash by pressing on the balance, bet or coin value field.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 26/01 2022. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 2/7/2022