Wild Fishin' Wild Ways
Welcome to the Wild Fishin'™ Video Slot featuring Wild Ways™.
ABOUT THE GAME
Wild Fishin'™ Wild Ways™ is a 243 ways, 5 x 3 Video Slot featuring Free Spins, a Wild Fishin'™ Wild Ways™ modifier and expanding reels.
- Watch out for Wild Fishin' triggered by 2 Wild symbols on reels 1 and 2.
- Upon landing Wild Fishin' any of the Fish seen on reel 3 can then be caught. If you catch 1 or more Fish on reel 3, then reel 4 becomes active to catch Fish. If more Fish land on reel 4, reel 5 finally becomes active to catch Fish.
- All fish prizes are paid as well as any way wins accumulated.
- Trigger Free Spins with Wild Fishin' with 2 wilds in reels 1 and 2 and a Bonus symbol in reel 3, 4 or 5.
- The Wild substitutes for all symbols except Bonus and Fish.
- During Free Spins additional ways can be triggered with 2 wilds in reels 1 and 2. Reels 3, 4 and 5 can expand up to 6 symbols high.
- Fish symbols have multiplier prizes on them which can be won during Wild Fishin'.
- Fish can only be caught when Wild Fishin' is triggered.
- Fish symbols are only seen on reels 3, 4 and 5.
- The following multipliers can be won from Fish during Wild Fishin':
- Reel 3: 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x
- Reel 4: 4x, 5x, 6x, 8x, 10x
- Reel 5: 10x, 15x, 20x, 50x, 100x
Getting and Playing Free Spins
- The Bonus can triggered with two possible options:
- 3 Bonus symbols in reels 3, 4 and 5
- Wild in reels 1 and 2 and a Bonus symbol in reel 3
- The Bonus will always award 10 Free Spins.
- During Free Spins the player can activate Wild Fishin' by landing a wild in reel 1 and 2.
- Wild Fishin' during Free Spins can expand reels 3, 4 and 5 to six symbols high to give up to 1944 ways on any Free Spin.
- Expanded reels are reset at the start of each Free Spin.
- Free Spins are played with the same bet as the base game.
- Retriggers are available during Free Spins with Wild in reels 1 and 2 and a Bonus symbol in reel 3. This will award 5 additional Free Spins.
Buy Into Free Spins
Players can pay x60 to buy into Free Spins with their choice of bet size.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH "WAYS TO WIN"
- To calculate the total Ways to win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the leftmost reel.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left or rightmost reel, find the corresponding win amount in the dynamic pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on consecutive reels to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between the sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except the Bonus symbol.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table - find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the ways to win.
- Game Rules - opens the rules of the game.
- Game History - if this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Options Tray - players can view the paytable, read the game rules or look back over their play history.
- Sound Toggle - turn the sounds on or off.
- Exit Button - exits the game and returns the player to the main menu.
- Balance - displays the player's account balance.
- Win - displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Bet - displays the current bet.
- Bet Value - changes the bet size by changing the bet value.
- Autoplay - players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Spin Button - places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Return to Player
- The overall theoretical return to player is 94.0%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Last modification date: 1/27/2023