Welcome to Firekick! Multimax Video Slot with Free Spins, Dropdown wins and unlimited multipliers.
ABOUT THE GAME
Firekick! Multimax is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 3 rows. This game features 243 ways, which pay out when identical symbols land on the leftmost 3+ reels. The game has 5 regular high paying symbols, represented by Football Players and 6 low paying symbols, represented by card ranks. There is also a wild symbol that appears in the base game and in Free Spins and a scatter symbol that appears in the base game only.
This game features Dropdown wins, meaning that winning symbols disappear from the reels, leaving room for new symbols to drop down. Each time the player gets a Dropdown win, a wild is added to one of the winning positions before the rest of the slot positions are refilled.
Wilds and Reel Multipliers
Wilds substitute for all regular symbols. When a wild lands, or is added after a win, it adds 1 to the reel multiplier on the reel it appeared on. The reel multiplier applies to all wins with at least 1 symbol on that reel. If multiple reel multipliers are applied to a win, they are multiplied not summed, e.g. x2 and x4 award a total multiplier of x8. Reel multipliers are reset in the base game after a losing Dropdown.
Landing 3 scatter symbols awards 6 Free Spins. Landing 4 scatter symbols awards 8 Free Spins. Landing 5 scatter symbols awards 10 Free Spins. Reel multipliers do not reset between spins and the multipliers gathered on the activating spin are carried over into Free Spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
At the start of the Free Spins Mode, the player can gamble for more Free Spins (unless they already have the maximum 11). If they win the gamble, they will be awarded 1 extra Free Spin. If they lose the gamble, they will lose all the Free Spins, however, they still have a chance to save it with the Firekick Feature. It triggers randomly on losing gambles and turns it into a winning gamble. There is a 50/50 chance of winning the gamble (this is not considering the Firekick feature).
Access the Buy Bonus panel by pressing on the buy bonus button. For 70x base bet players can buy 6 Free Spins.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH WAYS
- To calculate the total Ways win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the dynamic paytable.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn’t include any Free Spin symbols which pay scattered.
- Way Wins are summed together after the spin.
- If a player's win exceeds 1000X Bet in the base game, they will be awarded 1000X and 11 Free Spins. If a player's win exceeds 9000X Bet in Free Spins (base-game win not included), they will be awarded 9000X and the Free Spins round will end.
- Menu - The menu icon expands or collapses the game menu.
- Balance - Displays the player's account balance.
- Cash Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Win Field - Displays the current win
- Spin Button - Places the bet, spins the reels and starts the game.(Players can use the space bar on desktop in some markets to spin)
- Mute - Mutes and unmutes the game.
- Autoplay - Displays the autoplay options.
- Buy Bonus - Opens the buy bonus menu.
- PayTable - Displays the paytable which contains an explanation of the key features in the game and displays the payout for each symbol dynamically.
- Settings - Displays the game settings.
- Game Rules - Displays the rules of the game.
- Cash Bet - Displays the bet options.
- Auto Spin - Displays the auto spin options.
- Game History - Displays the last spins with an option to rewatch.
- Buy Bonus - Displays the buy bonus menu.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 94%.
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/s after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Last modification date: 6/7/2023