Devour the Weak
Welcome to Devour the Weak Video Slot with Free Spins, Multipliers and Dropdown Wins.
ABOUT THE GAME
Devour the Weak is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 3 rows. This game features dropdown wins left to right. The game has 4 regular high paying symbols and 4 low paying symbols. This game features hexed symbols which the player can identify by the orb on top of them. There is a wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols. There is also a Free Spin symbol that appears on the 5th reel in Free Spins only.
In this game, when the player lands a win, all winning symbols and all symbols of equal or a lower rank (lower in payout) disappear from the reels, leaving room for new symbols to drop down. These dropdowns continue until there are no more winning symbols. When a hexed symbol is devoured, it leaves behind a wild symbol before each new dropdown.
Each winning symbol and each devoured symbol adds 1 point towards the multiplier counter. The multiplier goes up when 6 points are added to the multiplier meter. The multiplier maxes out at 666. The multiplier resets after each losing spin. The possible multiplier values are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 22, 33, 44, 66, 88, 111, 222, 333, 444, 666. In Free Spins the multiplier starts at 6x and resets to 6x after each losing spin.
Each hexed symbol that takes part in a win or is devoured in the base game adds 1 point to the Free Spins counter. Fill the Free Spins counter to trigger 10 Free Spins. Each point above 6 on the trigger adds 1 extra Free Spin. Once in Free Spins, all hexed symbols in the middle 3 reels turn into wilds when landing. There is a Free Spin symbol on the 5th reel, it adds +1 Free Spin. On reels 1 and 5, if a hexed symbol is part of a win or devoured, it turns into a wild. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin.
Buy Into Free Spins
- Players can pay 100x bet to buy into Free Spins (10-13 Free Spins) with the regular 6x multiplier.
- Players can pay 666x bet to buy into Free Spins (14-17 Free Spins) with a multiplier that starts at 33x and resets to 33x.
HOW TO CALCULATE DROPDOWN WINS
- Each symbol's payout is listed in the paytable for all wins.
- If a multiplier was activated, multiply the winning amount by the awarded multiplier.
- All cluster wins are summed together after the spin.
- There is a win cap 10,000x bet.
- Menu - The menu icon expands or collapses the game menu.
- Balance - Displays the player's account balance.
- Cash Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Win Field - Displays the current win
- Spin Button - Places the bet, spins the reels and starts the game.(Players can use the space bar on desktop in some markets to spin)
- Turbo Mode – Pressing the turbo mode button turns on/off the Turbo Mode (not available in all markets).
- Mute - Mutes and unmutes the game.
- Autoplay - Displays the autoplay options.
- Buy Bonus - Opens the buy bonus menu.
- Cash Bet - Displays the bet options.
- PayTable - Displays the paytable which contains an explanation of the key features in the game and displays the payout for each symbol dynamically.
- Settings - Displays the game settings.
- Game Rules - Displays the rules of the game.
- Auto Spin - Displays the auto spin options.
- Game History - Displays the last spins with an option to rewatch.
- Buy Bonus - Displays the buy bonus menu.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%.
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/s after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 06/04 2023.
Last modification date: 4/28/2023