5-Reel 5-Line Slot
The objective of Jackpot Bells™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 5 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 5.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOP button, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The Bell symbol is the WILD symbol in the game. The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
The WILD symbol expands to fill any reel it lands on, standing in place of all other symbols on the reel. All winning combinations that result from the WILD expanding will pay out like standard winning combinations.
When 5 WILD symbols land consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, and form a 5 of a kind win combination, the jackpot is awarded. More information about the jackpot is below.
One of the possible wins in this game is the progressive jackpot, built up by all the Casinos that offer the game. A small percentage of each bet placed by every person who qualifies for the jackpot and plays this game in any of the various participating online Casinos, is added to a common pot. You can see the current jackpot amounts at the top of the game screen. To win the progressive jackpot, you must land a WILD 5-of-a-kind winning combination.
After a jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with a guaranteed minimum amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the jackpot starts out with):
2,500 x total bet
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the jackpot):
5 WILD symbols on an active payline.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the Casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- The seed and jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the Casino.
- If 2 players win the same progressive jackpot at the same time, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part, and the second player will win the seed along with any progressive amount that was accumulated in the time between the two jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the Casino client), you will be notified of it by the Casino.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current Casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game. Click the BACK button to return to the main game.
- Clicking INFO button “i” opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrows at either side of the screen or radio buttons at the bottom enables navigating between the different info screens of the Paytable.
- Clicking Back button exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- “i” - Open the reference screen that describes the different game components (paytable).
- Line Bet – Increase or decrease the line bet by clicking the “+” or “−” buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Spins Left /Stop – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reelspin mode.Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.03%, that includes Jackpot Contribution of 2.00%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 3/30/2022