Welcome to FLORAGEDDON slot with Free Spins, dropdown wins, both way pays with multipliers and many more features!
ABOUT THE GAME
Florageddon is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 3 rows. This game features 243 ways that pay from left to right and right to left. The game has 4 regular high paying symbols, represented by carnivorous plants, 4 mid symbols represented by street items and 4 low paying symbols represented by card ranks. There is a wild symbol that substitutes all regular symbols and appears in the base game and in Free Spins. There is also a Free Spin symbol that appears in the base game only.
This game features Dropdown wins, meaning that winning symbols disappear from the reels, leaving room for new symbols to drop down. Each time the player gets a Dropdown win, a wild is added to one of the winning positions before the rest of the slot positions are refilled.
There are 2 sets on multipliers, the one to the left is applied to left to right wins, the one to the right is applied to right to left wins. Both-ways wins are multiplied by the sum of both multipliers shown. Every dropdown win increases the multiplier. Left to right wins increase the left side multiplier, right to left wins increase the right side multiplier, both-ways wins increase both multipliers.
The multiplier is reset after every losing spin or dropdown in the base game. In Free Spins the multiplier does not reset until the end of the session.
Above the reels is a meter that counts winning dropdowns. In the base game, every 4 consecutive winning dropdowns will award a Special Reward (in Free Spins 3 consecutive dropdowns are required). The reward is chosen at random and can be any of the following:
- Multiplier Boost: Both multiplier carousels get boosted by 10x.
- Double Wild: 2 empty positions are filled by a wild instead of 1.
- Wild Stack: 6 wilds will be added to one reel at random. 3 will be immediately visible, 3 will be "stacked" above and will drop in to replace winning symbols removed on the affected reel.
- Extra Life: A non-winning dropdown in the current game round will be cleared entirely and a new set of symbols will drop in, providing a fresh chance of a win.
Landing 3 Free Spin symbols awards 7 Free Spins. Landing 4 Free Spin symbols awards 9 Free Spins. Landing 5 Free Spin symbols awards 11 Free Spins. Reel multipliers do not reset between spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
Free Spins Gamble
When entering a Free Spin Session, players can gamble for more Free Spins (unless they already have 16 Free Spins). 16 Free Spins can only be won by gambling from 11. There is a 50/50 chance to win the gamble. If a player loses the gamble they are returned to the base game with no Free Spins.
Buy Into Free Spins
Players can pay x100 to buy into Free Spins with their choice of bet size, or x400 to buy into Super Free Spins. In regular Free Spins players will be awarded 7, 9 or 11 Free Spins for 3, 4 or 5 scatters. In Super Free Spins the player is awarded 16 Free Spins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE WAYS WIN
- To calculate the total Ways win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contain 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn't include any Free Spin symbols which pay scattered.
- Way Wins are summed together after the spin.
- 5 of a kind wins pay once with the sum of both multipliers.
Click the options icon to open the options panel.
- Menu - The menu icon expands or collapses the game menu.
- Balance - Displays the player's account balance.
- Cash Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Win Field - Displays the current win
- Spin Button - Places the bet, spins the reels and starts the game.(Players can use the space bar on desktop in some markets to spin)
- Mute - Mutes and unmutes the game.
- Autoplay - Displays the autoplay options.
- Buy Bonus - Opens the buy bonus menu.
- PayTable - Displays the paytable which contains an explanation of the key features in the game and displays the payout for each symbol dynamically.
- Cash Bet - Displays the bet options.
- Settings - Displays the game settings.
- Game Rules - Displays the rules of the game.
- Auto Spin - Displays the auto spin options.
- Game History - Displays the last spins with an option to rewatch.
- Buy Bonus - Displays the buy bonus menu.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 10/10 2022.
Last modification date: 2/23/2023