Tiger Tiger Wild Life
Welcome to Tiger Tiger Wild Life video slot with its Quick Hit Money Collect Feature including Mini to Grand Prizes, Wilds and Scatters.
ABOUT THE GAME
Tiger Tiger Wild Life is a 5x4 Video Slot with 25 fixed paylines paying left to right. The slot features 5 high pay symbols and 5 low pay symbols. The slot also features Quickhit, Collect, Wild and Scatter symbols. The “Quickhit Money” symbols which appear on reels 1, 2, 3 & 4 display a multiplier amount of 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 15x, 18x, 20x, 50x, 100x, 200x, or 1000x (The Grand Prize). The Player is awarded an immediate win as shown on each Quickhit symbol when the “Monkey” quickhit collect symbol appears on reel 5 together with at least one “Quickhit Money” symbol. The player can collect as many “Quickhit Money” symbols as appear in view. There is a “Hidden Tiger” wild symbol on reels 2, 3 and 4 that substitutes all regular symbols, a “Golden Tiger” Scatter symbol that appears on reels 2, 3 & 4, matching 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels awards 10 freespins and retriggers if you have 3 scatter symbols inside the freespin. Freespins are played using the same 25 fixed paylines and the bet amount of the spin that triggered the freespin session. Simultaneous wins across multiple paylines will be added together.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your bet.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If two or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 2 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between the sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
- maximum payout of this slot machine is (3500x max bet). Any wins in excess of this amount will be instead limited to this maximum payout.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Home Button – Returns the player to the game lobby.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Sound – Turns the sounds on or off. (Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines. (Desktop Only)
- Cash Bet Toggles – Right most arrow increases and left most arrow decreases the current bet.
- Bet – Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button – Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.2%
- The maximum recorded win is x3059 and happened once in 100.000.000 simulated game rounds
Last modification date: 3/28/2022