ABOUT THE GAME
SteamSpin is a thrilling ride on board of a train traveling through picturesque American Wild West. Steam-powered machines were the backbone of many industries in the late XIX century, and now they are back to shine in this online slot. RTP: 96.0%
About the game
SteamSpin is a 3x3 video slot with 9 fixed pay lines and an additional bonus area that requires unlocking and charging through playing. Wins in the main game are formed out of 3 matching symbols situated on one of the pay lines.
- This slot features 4 low and 4 high-paying symbols.
- Wild symbol appears in the first stage of the game (SteamSpin Activation).
- Multiplier Wild symbol appears in the second stage of the game (SteamSpin Charging).
- Bonus symbol appears in both stages on all 3 reels.
Any time a Wild or Multiplier Wild lands on the reel, that reel will lock and nudge down one position on every respin. All other reels not containing any Wild symbol will spin normally. Respins are free.
- This is first stage of the game, where all players begin upon starting the game for the first time.
- Through scoring Wild symbols, players need to unlock the SteamSpin area that sits above the main playing area and is composed of 3 reels on a single row.
- Scoring at least one Wild on each reel of the main playing area will activate the corresponding part of SteamSpin area above that reel.
- Once all three parts of SteamSpin area are unlocked. This second stage begins.
- Wilds now carry a multiplier which can show any value between x1 and x10.
- When a Multiplier Wild lands in the main playing area, its multiplier value is added to the corresponding section’s meter in the SteamSpin area.
- When at least one of the three meters reaches value of x10, this bonus feature is triggered.
- A single spin is performed only on the SteamSpin area (main playing area does not spin) and its outcome is multiplied by the collective multiplier from all 3 meters.
- During SteamSpin, a mixed payout mechanic is active in addition to standard win evaluation according to pay table, meaning that three different symbols will also award a win.
- cherry, cherry, cherry = win
- cherry, plum, pear = win
- cherry, cherry, pear = no win
- Reels in the SteamSpin area do not contain Multiplier Wilds and Bonus symbols.
- After the spin is concluded, the game is reset to the first stage – SteamSpin Activation.
- The steam spin meter is stored for each bet level.
Red Hot SteamSpin
Three bonus symbols scored in a single spin in the main playing are will award this feature. It is played out in the same way as regular SteamSpin, only the multipliers on all three meters are brought up to x11 (total x33).
- PayLines. The paylines are numbered starting from 1. Some slot machines activate all paylines by default, and others allow player to select the number of active paylines. The amount of active paylines are displayed on the interface of the game and also the controls used for increasing/decreasing the active paylines, if applicable. Simultaneous or coinciding wins on different paylines are added and paid.
- Pay Table – The player can find this section in the game as '?', 'info', 'help', 'paytable' or under similar names. It contains all the specific rules for this game, including definitions of symbols with its paytables, paylines, bonuses and special features descriptions. Legal info related to the game is displayed here as well. The Payout in the Pay Table gets changed dynamically based on the bet.
- Bet settings. Games allow player to choose the amount of coins, credits or money to wager. The player can modify the bet using the controls in the bet section (BET/LINE BET/TOTAL BET). In any case, the total wagered per spin is obtained by multiplying the number of coins selected (1 by default) by the coin value or line bet by the number of paylines selected. The bet level also defines the payouts level, according to the paytable.
- Playing the game. After the paylines and the bet amount have been set, the player has to put the reels in motion clicking or tapping the SPIN/START button, usually located at the center or right side of the screen. Clicking or tapping this button will start the reel spinning animation, and generate a debit in the player's balance. Once the reels stop, the prizes - if any - will be added to the balance. All wins are displayed on screen through the WIN/TOTAL WIN label.
- Autoplay. The player can use the AUTOPLAY controls, to set a number of spins. This function will start each spin automatically until either something that requires the player's intervention occurs or the number of set spins expires. For some jurisdictions, the autoplay options will include extra settings that allow for an autoplay interruption if the total amount won or lost in that session exceeds a specified amount or if any single win exceeds a specified amount.
- Other controls. The player is generally able to toggle on/off sound, speed, quality of graphics and other settings, using the controls available on the interface of the game. There is also a LOBBY/HOME/CLOSE button that allows player to quit the game and go back to the lobby where you can find the game catalogue.
- Game History. If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, players may review and replay their last 10 game rounds.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Last modification date: 1/27/2022