How to Play
- The SCATTER symbol appears in both the base game and Free Spins.
- Land 3, 4 or 5 SCATTER symbols on adjacent reels, starting with the far-left reel, to award 10 Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to Ways Wins.
- Only the highest Scatter Win is paid in each game.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols, including the SCATTER symbol.
- The WILD symbol appears only on reel 2, 3 and 4 in both the base game and Free Spins.
- Land 3, 4 or 5 SCATTER symbols on adjacent reels, starting with the far left reel award 10 Free Spins.
- ACE, KING, QUEEN, JACK, 10 and 9 do not appear during Free Spins.
- Gorilla Madness™ Picker Feature can be triggered more than once inside the Free Spins.
- Landing 3, 4 or 5 SCATTER symbols, starting with the left most reel during Free Spins will award 10 additional Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played with the same total bet, awards and winning combinations as the base game which triggered the feature..
- The Free Spins Feature ends when no Free Spins remain.
- The Free Spins Feature is played on an alternate set of reels.
GORILLA MADNESS™ JACKPOT
- When one or more WILD symbols lands on the reels, the
may be triggered. There are 4 – MINI, MINOR, MAJOR and GRAND
- Once a Jackpot is triggered, a screen will be displayed with 12 coins.
- Pick to reveal symbols of the available Jackpots. When 3 matching symbols have been revealed the corresponding Jackpot will be awarded and the feature will end.
- Jackpot value are proportional to current bet configuration.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed . It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every bet configuration.
- The maximum bet in this game is £88.00
- The expected return for this game is 94%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The player cannot influence the outcome of this game.
- Unfinished game rounds: Any game rounds that for some reason have not been completed are stored on the server.
- For example, an unfinished game round may be due to poor internet connection.
- Unfinished game rounds either automatically resume after a short delay or by restarting the game.
- An unfinished game round is stored on the server along with the current bet.
- If a round of betting is not continued within 24 hours, the player will receive any winnings for bets that have been settled. Where the game is not settled, the bet will be returned to the player.
Last modification date: 1/16/2023