Shu-bi-dua is a Progressive jackpot slot game with 5 reels, 35 paylines and 3 bonus games. There are two scatters(Bi, Dua) symbols and a wild(Shu) symbol. The "Shu" symbol replaces all symbols except the "Bi" and "Dua" scatter symbols. If “Shu”, “Bi” and ”Dua” symbols appear on a single line adjacent to each other in a reel set then “SHU-BI-DUA” bonus win is awarded. When 3 or more “Bi” symbols appear anywhere on the reel set, “Happiness Wheel” feature is triggered. If 3 or more “Dua” symbols appear anywhere on the reel set, “Whale” feature is triggered. The jackpot can be triggered randomly only when playing with real money.
- Game is played with 35 variable number of lines.
- When you enter the game a default total bet is set.
- The Total BET is number of lines selected multiplied by Bet per line.
- Bet per Line can be changed by clicking on hamburger menu and changing the Bet per Line meter.
- SPIN can be triggered by clicking on the Spin button with the current selected BET.
- Payouts are displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- All symbols pay from left to right except scatter.
- All winning symbols will be animated in addition to background animations.
- Whenever there is a win, the total BALANCE will update, and the amount won in the spin is shown in the WIN bar at the bottom of the game.
How to play:
- Spin: The SPIN button is at the bottom of the game screen in portrait mode and at the right side of the game screen in landscape mode.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet is set. You can alter the bet per line by clicking on and changing the Bet per Line meter as shown below.
- MAX BET: Click on MAX BET to select the maximum possible bet. If your balance is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- AUTO SPIN: You can make use of this feature to select various options for 'hands free' game play.
- To make use of the ‘AUTO SPIN’ feature, tap on the button. When the Auto spin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you would like to play with. Tap on ‘OK’ to activate the selected options and start the spins.
- The available options under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of rotations selected from the Number of Spins Meter. You can choose maximum of 1000 spins and play until your balance is more than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount entered in the text box.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss limit is reached. Loss will be calculated with (Loss = Total bets - Total wins)
- Total bets=accumulated total bets
- Total wins=accumulated total wins
- (((Total bets- Total wins) + current game bet) <= Loss limit target) then next auto spin will be allowed.”
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Autospin game is terminated whenever The Danske Jackpot is triggered in-between the Autospins.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Click on the STOP SPIN button to deactivate AUTO SPIN and the normal game will be restored.
- Tap on Menu icon to view the options like Paytable, Bet Settings, Auto spin, Settings button, “i” button and Cashier.
- Tap on the ‘Lobby’ option to navigate back to lobby screen.
- Tap on the 'PAYTABLE' option to view Paytable screen.
- Tap on the button to go back to the game play.
- Tap on the ‘Sound’ icon to play the game music and vice versa.
- Tap on the ‘Cashier’ option to navigate to deposit screen.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to come out from the options.
- Repeat bet/change bet: The default bet for the next spin will be the same as the amount you wagered on the previous spin. Just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, increase or decrease the BET VALUE.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN meter .
- BALANCE: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in ‘BALANCE’ meter i.e., the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- Player can play the game with 35 variable paylines.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are all added to your total win amount.
- Wild (Shu) symbol substitutes for all symbols except for 'Bi’ and ‘Dua’ symbols.
- All symbols pay from left to right except scatters.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The SHU-BI-DUA Bonus Win:
- The bonus triggers when the symbols “Shu”,”Bi” and “Dua” symbols land on the reels in the order of SHU-BI-DUA adjacently.
- Randomly 50, 78, or 100 times the bet will be awarded to the player.
- Bonus will not be awarded based on the paylines in the game.
Happiness Wheel Feature Game:
- Happiness wheel feature is triggered when 3 or more “Bi” symbols appear anywhere on the reels of the main game.
- Payout for “Bi” symbols are made according to the paytable and are multiplied by total bet.
- 3, 4, or 5 “Bi” symbols trigger 3 ,5, or 10 spins in the Happiness Wheel bonus game.
- Player is taken to bonus round where there is a wheel with 10 symbols and each symbol has a multiplier, and few has extra spin with multiplier.
- When player click on spin, the wheel starts rotating and after stopping the pointer points to a symbol with some multiplier.
- The multiplier awarded will be multiplied by total bet and total win amount will be added to player balance.
The Whale Feature Game:
- Whale feature is triggered when 3 or more “Dua” symbols appear anywhere on the reels of the main game.
- Payout for “Dua” symbols are made according to the paytable and are multiplied by total bet.
- Player is taken to the bonus round where player has a choice to choose one out of 3 whales (Shu, Bi, Dua).
- Whale Shu triggers either:
- 10 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 2 or
- 15 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 3 or
- 20 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 4.
- Whale Bi triggers either:
- 8 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 3 or
- 10 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 4 or
- 15 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 5.
- Whale Dua triggers either:
- 5 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 5 or
- 6 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 7 or
- 8 free spins where all winnings are multiplied by 10.
- Bonus game is played with same number of lines and bet per line of triggering spin.
- During free spins any 3 or more “Bi” symbols pays an additional 17X times of total bet.
- During free spins any 3 or more “Dua” symbols will trigger same number of free spins and multiplier won during the WHALE FEATURE.
- During free spins, SHU-BI-DUA bonus will award 50, 78 or 100 times the total bet multiplied with free spins multiplier.
- Progressive jackpots can be won at random for real money games.
- There are two jackpots:
- The STORE Danske jackpot starts at 770,000 DKK
- The LILLE Danske jackpot starts at 10,250 DKK.
- The more you wager, the higher your chance to win the jackpot.
- You can win both jackpots at once.
- You can see the current values of the two jackpots above the reel set of the main game screen. Each jackpot is reset to their starting value when any player hits the jackpot.
- The jackpot cannot be won in the middle of bonus games. But can be triggered after completion of bonus game.
- Jackpot winnings are transferred to your account immediately.
Return to the player:
The theoretical return to player of this game is 92.40%.
Jackpot Contribution/RTP is 3.00%
Gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game Logs” inside any game.
1. I could not complete the game. What should I do?
- If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete play for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game logs' button once you have logged back in.
- If you are disconnected in the middle of the Feature game, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature game, you can continue game play, or you can select another game of your choice.
2. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
3. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.s