Dublin Up Doublemax
About The Game
Dublin Up is a Video Slot with 5 reels and three rows incorporating 25 paylines. When 3 or more identical symbols land on a payline starting from the leftmost reel this will pay. The game features 4 regular high paying symbols, represented by familiar Irish icons and 4 low paying symbols represented by royal card symbols. There is a Wild symbol which appears in both the base game and Free Spins which substitutes all regular symbols. There is also a Bonus symbol that awards Free Spins when 3 or more appear in view in the base game only.
Pop and Drop Cascade feature
Dublin Up features Cascading wins. Winning symbols are removed from the reels with the gaps created being filled by new symbols from above. During each cascade, one or more Wild symbols is added to the vacated positions before the symbols above drop.
For each cascade, a total multiplier is doubled. The multiplier resets to x1 after any losing spin or cascade in the basic game. During Free Spins the multiplier does not reset until the end of the Free Spins feature.
Faery Magic Feature
The Faery Magic reel bonus is triggered randomly following a reel spin in the main game. The faery animates and casts spells to eliminate symbols on the reels. This initiates a cascade that will result in a win.
Free Spins Bonus
When 3 Bonus symbols land in view in the basic game, 7 Free Spins are awarded. 4 Bonus symbols landing in view award 10 Free Spins. Getting 5 Bonus symbols in view awards 13 Free Spins. The Multiplier continues to build during the Free Spins Bonus and does not reset until all the Free Spins have been used up. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. It is not possible to retrigger Free Spins.
Free Spins Gamble
The Free Spins Gamble is triggered by 3 or 4 Bonus Scatter symbols landing in view, or cascading into view, during the base game. The player is offered the choice of collecting their current Free Spins or gambling for more in an "all or nothing" gamble. Choosing to gamble results in a pointer spinning. It can end up pointing to either green or red. Green is a win and steps the player up to the next level of Free Spins. Red is a lose and ends the game round with no Free Spins. A maximum of 2 gambles can be made when starting with 3 scatter symbols in view. A maximum of 1 gamble is allowed when starting with 4 scatter symbols in view. The gamble ends when the top level is reached, the player collects or a lose results.
By selecting the Bonus Buy button, the player can pay x100 to buy into 7 Free Spins with their choice of bet size.
There is a maximum stake that can be played for Bonus Buy. This may be different depending on where you play the game. The absolute maximum is 6€ stake, meaning a maximum of 600€ to buy a bonus.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Bonus symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Bonus round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Bonus.
- There can be a discrepancy between sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound on/off, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Lines Active – Displays the number of lines.
- Stake – Displays a panel to change the current stake
- Stake - Displays the current bet.
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Winnings - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Credit – Displays the player's account balance.
- Settings – Shows the game options panel
- Lucky Bet – Activates/Deactivates the Lucky Bet
- Bonus Buy – Opens the Bonus Buy Menu
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin on desktop.
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
Last modification date: 10/20/2022