SIMSALABIM™ Game Rules
- Simsalabim™ is a 5-reel, 25-bet line video slot featuring Scatter wins, Free Spins, Wild substitutions and an off the reel bonus game.
- Play up to 25 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbols can appear on any reel and substitute for all symbols except for Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- 2 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game pay total bet multiplied by the multiplier displayed in the PAYTABLE.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins are added to any bet line wins.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- 5 Scatters = 200 x bet
- 4 Scatters = 25 x bet
- 3 Scatters = 4 x bet
- 2 Scatters = 2 x bet
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols activate Free Spins.
- 5 Scatters = 30 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Wins in Free Spins pay x3.
- Free Spins multipliers do not apply to bonus game winnings during Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The number of extra Free Spins is not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates additional Free Spins. The number of Free Spins awarded are according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of lines, level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more successive Bonus symbols on an active bet line from leftmost reel to right, activates the Bonus Game.
- The number of bonus symbols does not affect the amount won in the Bonus game.
- The win in the bonus game is displayed in coins.
- Click hats to find rabbits and win coins.
- The bonus game ends when an empty hat is clicked.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
- The Bonus Game can be activated during Free Spins.
- 3 or more Bonus symbols appearing on an active bet line from leftmost reel to right, activate the bonus game in Free Spins.
- The more you bet in the main game the higher the wins in the bonus game.
- At the end of the Bonus Game, the total win from the Bonus Game is added to any wins from the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- The highest possible coin win in the Bonus Game is 50500.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stops Autoplay if the bonus game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay if the amount won exceeds or equals the amount specified.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount specified.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount specified.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turns the effects played during events on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Game history. Click to view game history.
- Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.5%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
Last modification date: 10/14/2020