Cluedo Slot is a five-reel, fifteen-lines slot game with a 'Who Won It?” bonus feature game that gives you the chance to win extra prizes. The game also features a wild which substitutes for all symbols except the 'Who Won It?' bonus feature symbol. Three 'Who Won It?' symbols on any active payline from left to right, including reel 1 on consecutive reels triggers the bonus feature game.
- The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.01 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 150.
- You can bet on up to fifteen lines.
- Please note that Cluedo is not available to players logging in from the following countries: Canada, France, Germany, Holland and Russia.
How to play
- Setting lines: Fifteen lines are selected by default. You can decrease or increase the number of lines by clicking on the left or right arrow buttons located adjacent to the 'Lines' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are invisible.
- Setting bets: When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.10 per line is set for all 15 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 1.50. You can increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the left or right arrow buttons located adjacent to the 'Line Bet' area. If your game balance is less than EUR 1.50 the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed under the 'Bet' meter, which is located at the bottom middle of the game screen.
- Rules: The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'Game Rules' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Paytable: The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the 'Paytable' button. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line.
- You can go back to game by clicking on 'Close' button.
- Play: Click on 'Play' to spin. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating. The total win amount is shown at the bottom of the reels as a message. It is also shown under “Win” meter. The individual line wins are shown on the right of the reels, at the end of each winning line.
- Feature game: Three 'Who Won It?' bonus symbols occurring from left to right on an active pay line, including reel 1 on consecutive reels triggers the bonus feature game. The game screen will change, and the feature game screen will open up. On completion of the feature, the main game screen is restored.
- Repeat bet/change bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'Play' to place the same bet again. To change your bet, use the left and right arrow buttons located adjacent to the 'Line Bet' and 'Lines' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'Balance' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'Balance' meter and the 'Bet' meter.
- Click on 'Game Logs' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'Rebuy' to buy more credits into the game from your Danske Spil account.
- Click on 'Exit' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right only.
- Only the highest win on each lit line gets paid.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline amount.
- Wild symbol substitutes all symbols except the 'Who Won It' bonus symbol.
- Wins only occur on selected lines.
- Malfunctions voids all pays and plays.
'Who Won It?' feature game play:
- Three 'Who Won It?' bonus symbols occurring from left to right on an active pay line, including reel 1 triggers the bonus feature game.
- You have to click on 'Start' to start the feature game.
- You will be given three offers by the system.
- In each offer, the system automatically selects a combination of suspect, room and weapon.
- Suspect & Room will reveal prizes that are based on random multipliers multiplied by the line bet of the triggering game.
- Weapon will randomly reveal one, two or three as multiplier.
- Suspect and Room prizes are added and that amount is multiplied by the multiplier revealed in Weapon chart to award a total prize for that offer as shown in below image.
- Choose to either to accept the offer or try again for a better offer, beware, the next offer may be worse.
- Once you accept any offer, feature game will be completed.
- The feature win amount is added to any payline prizes already won.
- Possible suspect multipliers are 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 and 50.
- Possible room multipliers are 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50 and 100.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.22%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care Team.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can then resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice after finishing the feature round.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 7/6/2022