Luck O' The Irish Gold Spins
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols in view on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger the Free Spins Bonus.
- The Wild Symbol can be used to help form wins by substituting for other symbols excluding scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win is paid per winning combination.
- 3 Scatter Symbols in view on reels 1, 3 and 5 awards 8 Free Spins.
- During Free Spins only the Wild symbol and the three top paying symbols are active.
- Free Spins cannot retrigger during the Free Spins Feature.
Fortune Spins (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements)
- The player can choose to play FORTUNE SPINS at any time by pressing the FORTUNE SPINS button.
- They can choose to play at 10x their Total Bet. This activates additional reel sets and the wild symbol can transfer to other reel sets.
- The player can change their Fortune Bet at the end of each Fortune Spin, as well as being able to return to the standard reels by pressing the STANDARD SPINS button.
- After any win, the player will have the choice to collect the win or gamble to try and win a bigger prize or free spins.
- If the player chooses to gamble they will be presented with two wheels.
- The left wheel offers the chance to increase the cash win, with the player able to adjust the chance of success/win value by pressing the - and + arrows.
- The right wheel offers the chance to win Free Spins, with the player able to adjust the chance of success/free spins value by pressing the - and + arrows.
- The player can press either of the Gamble buttons to try and win.
- Landing in the green section awards the corresponding win. Landing in red section results in a losing spin with the player losing their winnings and returning to the base game.
- Pressing the Collect button during the feature collects the winnings.
Auto Play (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements)
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (40 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (40 lines always active).
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
RTP : 95%
Applicable date from:
Last modification date: 11/11/2021