Coins on Fire
Coins on Fire™; 5-lines of fiery fun. Wilds and Fire Coins trigger Respins on Fire, with sticky wilds. Extra Respins when landing more Fire Coins.
RTP : 94.29%
EXTRA BET RTP :94.65%
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements).
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game (depending on jurisdiction and Operator configuration, Spacebar may also be used to start a game).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- All winning combinations are added together.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form win combinations by substituting for other symbols.
Respins on Fire
- A Fire Coin is a sub-symbol that may be attached to any symbol on the reels other than a Wild.
- A Fire Coin may have a value of 1, 2 or 3. The Fire Coin value signifies the number of respins it can award.
- One or more Wilds appearing on screen along with Fire Coins will trigger Respins on Fire.
- Any wilds that trigger Respins on Fire and any wilds that land during Respins on Fire will stick for the duration of respins.
- The base triggering number of respins awarded will be the sum of values of all Fire Coins on the triggering spin.
- Landing more Fire Coins during the feature can top up available respins by the total of value on the Fire Coins in view.
Side Bet (depending on jurisdiction and Operator configuration)
- If activated, the side bet will award extra respins additionally to base triggering number when Respins on Fire is activated.
- Activating the Side Bet increases RTP.
- The number of extra respins awarded maybe 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- By activating the side bet, the base bet is increased by 100%.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. (Availability of Autoplay and is subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements.)
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to bet automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play. (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Payouts are multiplied by the stake.
- Base stake is defined as the amount required to initiate a standard game round. This excludes additional wagers such as side bets, mid-game wagers or bonus buys.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
- The game history viewer shows a representation of the on-screen result. Some graphical and game play elements may vary on a game by game basis. This does not affect the result of the game.
- During Demo play, Demo balance will be capped at a maximum of 1,000.00 (or currency equivalent).
Main Game Interface
During gameplay icons will be used in the game user interface as follows:
- Displays the Total Bet.
- Opens the Menu settings.
- Toggles Sound On/Off.
- Displays Paytable and Game Feature Information.
- Displays Game Help and Rules Information.
- Displays Game History.
- Exits the game.
Last modification date: 10/19/2022