- “Deep Descent” is a 5 reels and up to 5 rows slot machine, with up to 3125 ways to win.
- A win is created by matching symbols, regardless of vertical position, from left to right, starting on the leftmost reel.
- Only the longest matching combination for each symbol is paid.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Multiple matching symbols on a reel contribute to the winnings multiplicatively.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- Wild symbols exist on reels 2 and 4. Once all rows are unlocked, wild symbols also exist on reel 3.
- The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels.
- At the beginning of each round, one of the low paying symbols is randomly chosen as the collection symbol. Anytime this symbol type is part of a winning combination, the number of symbols in such a win are added to the collection meter. Wild symbols contributing to these wins are not counted.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.00%.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size.
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Deep Descent - Respin Game rules
- Every game round starts with 5 columns and 3 rows.
- Landing a wild symbol triggers respins. As long as at least one wild symbol is present on the board, respins continue.
- Landing a wild symbol reveals a number between 2 and 5 on top of the wild symbol. At the start of every spin, this number is decreased by one. The wild symbol sticks in place until the number is 0.
- The collection meter persists throughout respins, and only resets at the start of a game round.
- Reaching at least 7 on the collection meter unlocks a fourth row below the rest, with a wild symbol with the number 4 being placed in the new row on reel 3.
- Reaching at least 21 on the collection meter unlocks a fifth row below the rest, with a wild symbol with the number 5 being placed in the new row on reel 3.
- Respins can be triggered without landing a wild symbol in the base game, in case 7 or more of the collection symbol are included in a win. In such a case, the player is taken directly to the second re-spins level, with four rows being unlocked and a wild symbol on the bottom row.
- Once a spin ends with no wild symbols present on the board and no new row being unlocked, respins end.
How To Play
Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
Press the "Home" icon to exit game.
To make sure the game will continue when on autoplay, the game will continue automatically after a set amount of time. This can be turned off in the setting menu.
Last modification date: 8/2/2021