Fury of Hyde Megaways
Welcome to Fury of Hyde Megaways™ Video Slot with Megaways™, Cascading symbols, HYDE Super Spin and Free Spins.
ABOUT THE GAME
Fury of Hyde Megaways™ is a 117,649-way Megaways™ slot with 6 reels 2 to 7 symbols high. The horizontal tracker above the reels adds a symbol to the reel above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Wins are formed from adjacent symbols left to right relative to the paytable. Every win in the game creates a cascade.
Every winning symbol is part of a reaction and is replaced by cascading symbols from above the reels. Winning symbols on the horizontal top tracker will be replaced by symbols shifting from right to left. During cascading wins, the number of ways is fixed to the amount on the initial spin.
The game features a WILD symbol. This is only seen in the top tracker above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
HYDE Super Spin
Each time a symbol in the top tracker forms part of a win it reveals a letter behind it. If H-Y-D-E is revealed the HYDE Super Spin modifier is triggered. H is always found in the top tracker above reel 2. Y is always found in the top tracker above reel 3. D is always found in the top tracker above reel 4. E is always found in the top tracker above reel 5. All need to be revealed on the same game round to activate the modifier. The Hyde Super Spin modifier is triggered after all wins have been calculated. This gives the player a free spin, where any of the following can be given:
- Symbols removed: always eliminates at least one symbol starting from the lowest
- Multiplier increase: either x2 or x3 increase to the overall win multiplier is then applied
- Minimum Megaways™ increases to one of: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000, 50,000, 117,649 ways
HYDE Super Spins can be triggered in Free Spins. During HYDE Super Spins, the Hyde symbol will replace the Jekyll symbol in the reels, they are worth the same on the paytable.
Landing 4 Free Spin symbols awards 10 free spins. Landing 5 Free Spin symbols awards 12 free spins. Landing 6 Free Spin symbols awards 14 free spins. Landing 7 or more Free Spin symbols awards 16 free spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet as the activating spin. Free Spin symbols are only seen in the main reels in the base game. Free Spin symbols are only seen in the top tracker in free spins. Each win creates a cascade and increases the win multiplier by 1. The HYDE Super Spin modifier can be triggered in Free Spins. This awards +1 free spin. Any increase to the multiplier or minimum number of Megaways™ awarded by HYDE Super Spins continues for the full Free Spins round. This can only be improved on any retrigger of HYDE Super Spins. Landing 3 Free Spin symbols in top tracker in Free Spins awards +4 free spins.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH "WAYS TO WIN"
- To calculate the total Ways to win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the leftmost reel.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 or greater counting from the left or rightmost reel, find the corresponding win amount in the dynamic paytable.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contains 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12 (total multiplier).
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on consecutive reels to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- There can be a discrepancy between the sum of the individual wins in collection Free Spins from what is displayed in the total win end screen. The total win end screen displays the final rounded win.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except the Free Spin symbol.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Paytable - find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the ways to win.
- Game Rules - opens the rules of the game.
- Game History - if this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Options Tray - players can view the paytable, read the game rules, or look back over their play history.
- Sound Toggle - turn the sounds on or off.
- Exit Button - exits the game and returns the player to the main menu.
- Balance - displays the player's account balance.
- Win - displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Bet - displays the current bet.
- Bet Value - changes the bet size by changing the bet value.
- Autoplay (if available) - players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Spin Button - places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER (RTP)
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time and cannot be affected by the player's strategy.
- The base game RTP is: 96.1%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random numbers generator.
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void, and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 06/02 2023.
Last modification date: 3/14/2023