- Scarface™ is a 5-reel, 20-line video slot featuring 3 unique Stacked Wilds, each of which activate either the Bonus Game, Nudge Spins, or Free Spins.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the BET LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Stacked Wild and Scarface™ Wild
- Reels 2, 3 and 4 each have a unique Stacked Wild of 3 symbols.
- A Stacked Wild substitutes for all symbols, except other Stacked Wilds.
- If only a partial Stacked Wild appears on the reels, the visible part will become Scarface™ Wild.
- Scarface™ Wild substitutes for all symbols.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on any of the reels also activates its corresponding game feature.
- Reel 2 = Nudge Spins
- Reel 3 = Bonus Game
- Reel 4 = 15 Free Spins
- Stacked Wild and Scarface™ Wild symbols substitute for the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- All Stacked Wilds can appear in Free Spins.
- If 3 unique Stacked Wilds are triggered simultaneously in main game and Free Spins, then the Bonus Game is played first, followed by Free Spins and Nudge Spins.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on reel 2 activates Nudge Spins.
- In Nudge Spins, the Stacked Wild on reel 2 is changed to a Nudge Wild.
- Nudge Wild substitutes for all symbols except for Stacked Wilds.
- The Nudge Wild is automatically nudged down one position while the other reels, and the symbols above the Nudge Wild, respin for a chance at bigger wins.
- If Free Spins is activated during Nudge Spins, Nudge Spins will continue in Free Spins.
- If the Bonus Game is activated during Nudge Spins, Nudge Spins will continue after the Bonus Game.
- Nudge Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Nudge Spins.
- Nudge Spins ends when the Nudge Wild no longer appears on the reels.
- A Nudge Wild cannot be re-triggered during a Nudge Spin.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on reel 4, activates 15 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on reel 4 during Free Spins, activates an additional 15 Free Spins.
- The x3 multiplier applies during both Free Spins and additional Free Spins.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on reel 3 during Free Spins, activates the Bonus Game.
- If Bonus Game is activated during Free Spins, Free Spins will continue after the Bonus Game.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay win amount x3 excluding any Bonus Game winnings.
- Nudge Spin wins in Free Spins are also multiplied by x3.
- Nudge Spins occurring during Free Spins do not reduce the number of Free Spins remaining.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- A full Stacked Wild appearing on reel 3 activates the Bonus Game.
- Protect Tony from Sosa's advancing hit squad!
- Before each bonus round, Tony's gun is loaded with either:
- Bullets - kills the enemy in the selected square.
- Grenade - kills the enemy in the selected square and all enemies in adjacent squares.
- Each kill adds the coin amount displayed in the square to the total win.
- The coin amounts awarded per enemy killed are based on the bet level of the round which activated the Bonus Game.
- Surviving enemies advance toward Tony while more enemies appear and a new bonus round begins.
- The Bonus Game ends when an enemy reaches one of the 4 squares nearest to Tony and is not killed.
- At the end of Bonus Game, the total win from the Bonus Game is added to any wins from the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin.
- The Bonus Game is played with 1 of 450 scenarios and the maximum coin win in any scenario is 8000.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.
|Click to mute the game sound or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through thePAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then clickAdvanced settings.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.8%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
|Stacked Wild||Stacked Wild|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Bonus Game||Bonus Game|
|Nudge Spins||Nudge Spins|
|Nudge Wild||Nudge Wild|
Last modification date: 10/14/2020