If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 15 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Wild Trigger is a 5-reel video slot with 20 fixed paylines.
Wild symbols are only present on reel 1 (left-most) and reel 5 (right-most) and stacked in groups of 4; each segment counts individually. Wild symbols substitute for all other symbols.
Walkdown Re-Spin is triggered when a full stack of wild symbols occupies reel 1 or reel 5. Any winnings on the triggering spin are first paid, before one free re-spin is performed. The respective full stack of wild symbols become sticky, and the game pays from both directions. It is possible to trigger Duel Free Spins via this feature.
Duel Free Spins are triggered when a full stack of wild symbols occupies reel 1 and reel 5. The number of free spins is always 10. Both full stacks of wild symbols become sticky, and the game pays from both directions. Additional spins cannot be won.
When paying from both directions during features, the game pays from left to right (from the left-most reel), and from right to left (from the right-most reel). Only the highest win is paid per line.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin- Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Spin / Start / Spacebar- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet. Press Spin to begin.
- Stop- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
- Auto adjust bet- Automatically reduces the total bet when starting a new spin, if the balance is too low to initiate a spin at the current bet level.
Last modification date: 6/2/2022