If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 15 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Reactoonz 2 is a 7x7 cascading video slot game.
Wins are achieved by getting 5 or more symbols in clusters. These are removed and new symbols fill up the grid. Cascades continue until no more wins can be created.
A random one-eyed symbol type fluctuates on each new round. If fluctuating symbols form a winning cluster, a single ELECTRIC WILD is created randomly on any spot of the removed symbols. Furthermore, FLUCTOMETER collects all the removed fluctuating symbols and creates 1, 2 or 3 ELECTRIC WILDS randomly when full, after all wins and cascades play out.
All non-WILD, one-eyed and two-eyed symbols removed by an ELECTRIC WILD through wins or WILD PAIR EXPLOSION are counted as charges to the QUANTUMETER.
QUANTUMETER has 4 charge levels and holds up to 135 charges. Level 1 requires 55 charges, level 2 requires 85, level 3 requires 110 and level 4 requires 135. Level 3 is the fully charged state of QUANTUMETER and level 4 is its overcharged state. QUANTUMETER continues to charge after releasing an ENERGOON, but releasing GARGANTOON disables it.
If the QUANTUMETER does not reach level 3, it unleashes ENERGOON WILDS to the grid. Level 2 unleashes a single 2x2 ENERGOON WILD, at a cost of 30 charges. Level 1 unleashes 4 symbols of 1x1 ENERGOON WILDS, at a cost of 55 charges.
If the QUANTUMETER is at level 3 or above, it unleashes GARGANTOON WILDS to the grid. Level 4 adds a x2 multiplier for all wins including GARGANTOON WILDS, but only a single x2 multiplier is used for each winning cluster. Level 3 unleashes a single 3x3 GARGANTOON WILD. After 3x3 GARGANTOON triggers a cascade, it is replaced by two 2x2 GARGANTOON WILDS. After 2x2 GARGANTOON triggers a cascade, it is replaced by nine 1x1 GARGANTOON WILDS.
WILD PAIR EXPLOSION activates if there are 2 or more ELECTRIC WILDS remaining on the grid, after all wins are counted and any FLUCTOMETER and QUANTUMETER effects are played. 2 ELECTRIC WILDS are randomly selected, always preferring those that are horizontally or vertically adjacent. A pair of adjacent ELECTRIC WILDS will remove all other symbols, except for other WILDS. A non-adjacent pair of ELECTRIC WILDS will remove any one-eyed and two-eyed symbols between the pair of WILDS.
UNCHARGED WILDS can cascade onto the grid at any time. These do not take part in any wins but can be charged by adjacent winning clusters or WILD PAIR EXPLOSION. Once charged, they become ELECTRIC WILDS.
Order of Priority after all the winning clusters are counted, and the cascades are done: FLUCTOMETER, then QUANTUMETER, then WILD PAIR EXPLOSION.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons in the bottom part of the game. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click START. When the symbols land, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Changing Your Bet- Click any of the five bet buttons to select a bet or use the plus or minus buttons to increase or decrease the bet by one step.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Hyper Spin- Pressing and holding down the SPACE button activates Hyper Spin mode after 1.5 seconds. The spins speed up immensely but slow down if a feature is activated.
- Start- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
- The maximum win from a single game is £508,300
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 96.20%
Last modification date: 9/25/2020