There are more ways than one to celebrate the holidays. Enjoy up to 3125 ways on Saint Nicked™, where you join Santa and Rudolph on their drunken quest to deliver the holiday cheers whilst trying to evade the long arm of the law.
RTP : 94.57%
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button (subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements).
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game (depending on jurisdiction and Operator configuration, Spacebar may also be used to start a game).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- A win is matching consecutive symbols, regardless of height, from left to right starting from the left most reel, forming a sequence of 2, (depending on the symbol) 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols.
- All winning combinations are added together.
- 3 or more BONUS Scatter Symbols in view will trigger the Free Games Feature from the main game.
- Santa is a Wild symbol in Saint Nicked™
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form win combinations by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild Symbol appears in reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for Bonus Scatter Symbols.
- When Santa and Rudolph are part of a winning way, a random multiplier is applied to all ways wins on that spin.
- In Base Game, this multiplier can be 2, 3, 4 or 5
- In Free Games, Santastic Multipliers can be 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 or 25.
- Any symbol except Bonus Scatter symbols in view can host a sub-symbol with a value.
- The value signifies the number of collectibles won from the sub-symbol.
- The sub-symbol can have a value of 1, 3, 5 or 10.
- The Bar Meter will increment according to the total value of sub-symbols in view.
- When the Bar Meter reaches or exceeds the trigger value, the next Advent Calendar prize will be awarded.
- The trigger value and corresponding safe points will be dictated by the next prize to be won on the Advent Calendar.
- Sub-symbols must be collected on subsequent spins.
- If the Bar Meter reaches or exceeds a safe point, it cannot go below that safe point until the next Advent Calendar prize is triggered.
- If a spin does not land new sub-symbols, the Bar Meter is reset to the last achieved safe point or back to zero.
- The game features an advent calendar with 25 prizes.
- Prizes are opened one by one in a numerical order with the Star as the last prize.
- There are 24 baubles that can award Free Games or Cash Prizes.
- There are 3 types of baubles on the advent calendar, each with specific trigger values.
Green = 20 collections
Red = 40 collections
Gold = 60 collection
- The last prize on the Advent Calendar is a Star.
Star = 100 collections
- Stars will award a varying number of Free Games.
Advent Calendar Completion
- When the Star is awarded for the first time, the advent calendar is considered to be completed.
- The Star will then be the only prize available on the completed Advent Calendar on any base game spin.
- The safe point will be locked at 60 after advent calendar completion.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols in view awards the Bonus with 5 Free Games. 4 Bonus Scatter symbols awards 10 Free Games and 5 Bonus Scatter symbols awards 20 Free Games
- Santastic Multipliers are now up to x25!
- During Free Games, the reels expand from 3 rows by 5 reels to 5 rows by 5 reels with Row 1 and Row 2 locked.
- Symbol positions can be unlocked by having Key symbols land on the same reels as the locked symbol positions. The position the Key symbol lands on must not be a locked postion.
- Key or Soap symbols that land on the reel will award +1 free games.
- The Ways counter will display the amount of ways the player can currently win, up to a maximum of 3125 different ways.
Free Games Bonus Buy (depending on Operator configuration)
- The Bonus Buy can be activated during the Main Game.
- Once activated, it will guarantee entry into the Bonus.
- The bonus buy consists of 2 options, differing in volatility and cost.
- DoubleLUX™ enabled bonus buys will award the player a second chance Free Games session if their win from the first round do not meet the advertised conditions. DoubleLUX™ can award only one extra chance per purchase.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. (Availability of Autoplay and is subject to operator configuration and jurisdictional requirements.)
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to bet automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play. (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Payouts are multiplied by the stake.
- Base stake is defined as the amount required to initiate a standard game round. This excludes additional wagers such as side bets, mid-game wagers or bonus buys.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
- The game history viewer shows a representation of the on-screen result. Some graphical and game play elements may vary on a game by game basis. This does not affect the result of the game.
- During Demo play, Demo balance will be capped at a maximum of 1,000.00 (or currency equivalent).
Last modification date: 11/23/2022