Tic Tac Take
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.54%.
How to play:
- Click the + or - buttons to change the bet value and open the bet menu. Select the bet you want to use in the game.
- Press the SPIN button to play.
- When you enter the game a default bet is set.
- You can change the bet by clicking on the + and - buttons next to the SPIN button
- The TOTAL BET is maximum lines multiplied by the bet per line.
- The SPIN button in the lower right corner starts the game.
- Below the spin button you can find the AUTOPLAY button. Use the autoplay menu to play hands free
- When AUTOPLAY is in progress, the button is red. Click the button again to stop the autoplay mode
- Winning symbols will be shown with animation in the game
- The win is shown in the middle of the bottom interface
- Your balance and bet are shown in the bottom left corner of the bottom interface
- Click the I button in the bottom left corner to open the ingame rules
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Browser Button Panel Commands:
- (These options are not available in full screen mode.)
- Click on Rebuy to buy more credits into the game from your account.
- Click on Game Rules to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on Game Logs to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on Exit Game to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- Click on Quick Deposit button to deposit money into your account.
Last modification date: 3/21/2022