The War of The Worlds
Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds is a 5-reel 100-fixed.line slot machine, with each reel being 4 symbols tall. In addition to a bonus round (where winnings are awarded for damaging and destroying the Fighting Machines), the game features special Wild symbol which react together to fill a reel with wilds. The Fighting Machine bonus game is a special bonus win, triggered by getting 3 BONUS symbols anywhere on the reels 1, 3 and 5 (one on each)
- Game will be played with 100 fixed lines.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
How to play:
- 'LINES': Hundred lines are selected by default, there are no indicators to change the lines, and game will be played with 100 fixed lines.
- Setting 'STAKE': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 100 lines. The stake per line is displayed in the “STAKE” meter which is located at the bottom right of the game screen below the reels. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the Stake Up and Stake Down buttons available adjacent to the ‘Auto Play’ button. If game balance is less than the default bet, the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible value.
- The number of lines is multiplied by the stake per line and the total stake amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL STAKE' meter, which is located at the bottom right of the game screen below the ‘STAKE’ meter.
- 'PAYTABLE': Game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE’' button at bottom left of the game screen. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'BACK TO REELS' button available on 'PAYTABLE' screen. The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'NEXT' button available on the right side of the ‘PAYTABLE’ screen. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line.
- PLAY: Click on PLAY to start spinning the reels. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the pay lines will be paid according to the pay table.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their pay lines highlighted and symbols animating, or in case of scatter wins, scatter symbols are animated. The total win amount is shown in the ‘TOTAL WIN’ meter displayed at the top right side next to the reels. The number of individual lines on which there are wins are shown in the ‘WIN’ meter displayed at the bottom left side below the reels.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'PLAY' to play with the same bet again. To change bet, player can use STAKE DOWN and STAKE UP buttons as explained above.
- Balance: Your current game balance is shown in 'BALANCE' meter present above the reels on the right.
- ‘BALANCE’ meter will show the updated value as soon as PLAY button is clicked, by deducting the ‘TOTAL STAKE’ value from existing ‘BALANCE’ value. Similarly, ‘BALANCE’ meter will show the updated value after a win, by adding the ‘TOTAL WIN’ value to the existing ‘BALANCE’ value.
- 'AUTO PLAY': You can make use of this feature to choose the available number of spins options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- 5 spins: The game will automatically spin for 5 spins if 5 SPINS button is clicked.
- 10 spins: The game will automatically spin for 10 spins if 10 SPINS button is clicked.
- 15 spins: The game will automatically spin for 15 spins if 15 SPINS button is clicked.
- 20 spins: The game will automatically spin for 20 spins if 20 SPINS button is clicked
- 25 spins: The game will automatically spin for 25 spins if 25 SPINS button is clicked
- To make use of the auto spin feature, click on the 'AUTO PLAY' button at the bottom of the game screen positioned to the left of the PLAY button. When the Auto play dialog opens, click on the option you'd like to select. Click on 'PLAY' to start the spins. The 'STOP AUTO' button would be displayed (replacing AUTO PLAY button) only after the current spin is ended and before the next spin starts.
- If your current Game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option(s), the ‘BUY-IN’ Window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your Account. Autoplay is stopped and the next game can be played by clicking on 'Play'.
- You can deactivate 'AUTO PLAY' by clicking on the 'STOP AUTO' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO PLAY' will be stopped after completing the current spin. Otherwise 'AUTO PLAY' is stopped immediately.
Please note: The 'AUTO PLAY' option is not available in play money mode
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played
- Click on 'Game Rules' to view the game rules of the game
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more balance into the game from your Account
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the lobby
- Click on 'QUICK DEPOSIT' button to deposit money into your Account.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes
- Play 100 lines
- Lines cannot be changed
- BET amount can be changed by using the Stake Up and Stake Down buttons
- PLAY begins the game with the currently selected BET and all 100 LINES
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each payline
- Coinciding wins on different highlighted lines are all added to your total
- All wins occur on selected paylines, except for the scattered Bonus symbol which pays anywhere in view
- All symbols pay from left to right only, except scattered Bonus symbol which pay anywhere in view
- The Wild symbol appears on all reels
- Expanding Wilds only appear on reels 1 and 3. If 2 wild symbols are revealed on the same reel (one at the top and one at the bottom) then they will expand to change the two symbols in-between them to wilds as well
- There is no win attached to a line of Wilds even if they appear on an active win line. Using a wild symbol to complete a line does not incur any extra multiplier other than the win for the symbol(s) it is used to substitute
- Wild substitutes all other symbols except the BONUS symbol
- Scattered Bonus symbol appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5 (one on each)
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays
Fighting Machine Bonus:
- The Fighting Machine bonus game is triggered by getting 3 BONUS symbols anywhere on the reels 1, 3 & 5.
- When the game enters the bonus round, you will see the introduction screen showing details of the bonus game with Manual Fire & Auto Fire buttons. The idea of this bonus is to shoot as many of the Fighting Machines as you can before they shoot all 3 of your cannons.
- With Manual Fire selected, you have 3 cannons and there are 3 Fighting Machines to shoot, each of your cannons can only shoot forwards at the machine in front of it (you cannot aim left or right, you can only adjust the power by pressing the Fire button at a different time).
- When the power meter is on the amount you want, then press the Fire button to fire that cannon. The cannon will then be disabled for a moment while it reloads.
- Damaging or Killing any of the 3 Fighting Machines while shooting them awards random prizes. These random prizes are added to the Total Won amount and continue to the next stage if all 3 cannons survive after destroying the Fighting Machines.
- All prizes during the Bonus rounds are based on a random multiplier, multiplied by the total stake. The maximum possible win during the Bonus round is 700 times your total stake.
- If you kill all 3 of the machines then you will get on to the next stage. There are 3 stages in total and if you complete them all by killing all 9 Fighting Machines, you get an additional bonus of 500 times your total stake.
- The game ends when you have no more cannons left or when you have killed all 9 machines. You will then be awarded your winnings and taken back to the main game.
- System will play the bonus round for you, if “Auto Fire” button is selected when bonus round loads. All the cannons will show Auto Fire text and will fire automatically without your intervention. Once Auto Fire mode is activated, you will not be able to switch to Manual Fire mode in any circumstances. Game Play & wins display will be same as in Manual Fire mode.
- During bonus round, Manual Fire mode will automatically switch to Auto Fire mode if the game is left idle for 2 minutes. “Switching to Auto Fire” will blink for 4 times on the game screen before the Auto Fire mode is activated and game will continue further in Auto Fire mode only. Any interruption by clicking on Fire of existing cannon(s) will stop switching to Auto Fire mode and bonus round can be continued in Manual Fire mode.
- Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
- In PAYTABLE screen, click on NEXT button to navigate to the next Paytable screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 93.53%.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the feature round, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Last modification date: 5/16/2018