About the game
Pied Piper is a 4x5 reel 40 lines video slot featuring Piper Respins and Free Spins.
Theoretical payout is 96,32%.
How to play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
1. Choose your total bet 2. Press the SPIN symbol button 3. Check for any win in the WIN field
Description of game functionality
- The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
- The number of bet lines used in the game is fixed at 40.
- The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
- While the reels are spinning you can quick stop the game by pressing the SPIN symbol button in desktop version or the screen in mobile version (where available).
- Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
- Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflects the current bet configuration.
- Bet line wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- The separate bet line wins will be displayed on the bet line wins during the win presentation.
- In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable which can be reached through the "i" button in the keypad menu.
- Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
- Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
- The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
- Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
- The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
- Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
- The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible (not available on all Casinos).
- Fast Play is initiated from the ">>" button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings
In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose: SOUND
This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
Use SPACE for spin
This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
Show Splash Screen on startup
This setting allows you to switch the Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version Settings
- HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
- GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
- Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
- On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
- In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
- In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
- PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
- The "?" Symbol opens GAME RULES.
- A Piper Wild symbol landing fully on the reels triggers the Piper Respins feature, both in base game and free spins.
- For each respin the Piper Wild symbol, and any Mouse Wild symbol present on the reels will walk one reel to the left.
- The respin feature will continue as long as a Piper Wild symbol is present on the reels after a spin has resolved.
- When the Piper Wild symbol exits the reels, there's a chance it will walk back in from the right, awarding 5 additional respins.
- No Bonus Scatter symbols are present during the Piper Respins feature.
- Three Bonus Scatter symbols in the same spin will initiate 10 Free Spins.
- 1 to 6 guaranteed Mouse Wild symbols are randomly added to the reels every spin.
- A mystery Piper Wild symbol can appear after a spin to trigger the Piper Respins feature.
- The Free Spins feature will play until no Free Spins remain and cannot be retriggered.
Piper Wild Symbol
- The Piper Wild symbol is a 4x1 stacked wild symbol.
- The Piper Wild symbol initiates the Piper Respins feature.
- The Piper Wild symbol is only present on reel 3, 4, or 5 in both base game and free spins, but can walk to adjacent reels during the Piper Respins feature.
- The Piper Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Bonus Scatter symbol.
Mouse Wild Symbol
- The Mouse Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Piper Wild symbol and Bonus Scatter symbol.
- The Mouse Wild symbol walks with the Piper Wild in the Piper Respins feature.
Bonus Scatter Symbol
- Three Bonus Scatter symbols in the same spin initiate Free Spins.
- Bonus Scatter Symbols are not bound to bet lines and are present on reel 2, 3 and 4 in base game only.
Malfunction in the game voids all pays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020