- “Chip Spin” is a 5 columns and 5 rows slot machine with independent reels and connected ways win mechanics.
- A connected way is formed by matching symbols appearing in positions that are in adjacent columns, and one row above, one row below, or in the same row as the previous symbol. All connected ways start from the leftmost column.
- Wins are awarded for the longest unique connected ways.
- Once a spin has been initiated the bet-level for that round is locked and cannot be changed.
- The Sticky Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols on the reels for pay line wins.
- If the sum of all wins in the bonus game is 25,000x bet or higher, the player is awarded 25,000x bet from the bonus gamebet for the whole round.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Winnings are presented in the user's currency.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.36%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
- If your balance decreases so it becomes lower than the selected bet size, the bet size will automatically be lowered to the highest applicable bet size.
- The English version of the game rules prevails.
Chip Spin - Free Spin rules
- Landing 3 or more bonus symbols triggers free spins.
- Landing 3 Bonus symbols award 8 free spins and any additional triggering Bonus symbols awards an additional 2 spins.
- During the free spins, the chips have different power ups and can land on all reels (with the exception of the Black Chip, which cannot land on reels on the first column).
- Green Chip - Awards an extra spin
- Purple Chip - Increases the Multiplier by +1
- Black Chip - Converts into a Sticky Wild
Chip Spin - Bonus Game rules
- Landing 5 or more Chips of any variety will trigger the Chip Spin bonus game.
- During the bonus game chips are sticky
- Each bonus game starts with 1 life and lives are only lost if a chip doesn’t land during a spin.
- It’s possible to land extra lives with any chip, this is shown in the form of a dice with a heart on the symbol.
- During the bonus game, the chips have different power ups and can land on all reels.
- Green Chip - Awards a coin value
- Purple Chip (Sniper) - Doubles the value of between 1 and 3 chips
- Black Chip (Collector) - Collects all the visible coin values, except for its own
- The Sniper and Collector both have a cap on how many times they can be used, this is displayed with how many chips land with the symbol.
- If a reel is filled with symbols, all green symbols will consolidate their value into one symbol, making room for more symbols to land.
- The Bonus game ends when no lives remain.
- The cap on how many times a sniper and collector can be used does not have to have been reached when the Bonus games ends.
How To Play
Select a bet size, then press the Spin button to begin.
To use autoplay, press the Autoplay button and select the desired number of rounds.
Autoplay is started and stopped by clicking the autoplay icon where applicable.
While playing, you can always see how many autoplay spins you have left.
Last modification date: 6/13/2022