Welcome to Cazino Cosmos Video Slot with collectible Wild Symbols, Collectible Free Spins, sticky wilds and Free Spin mode.
ABOUT THE GAME
Cazino Cosmos is a Video Slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines oriented from left to right. The game has four high pay symbols and four low pay symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline. There are 5 unique regular wild symbols and 5 Collection wilds which all substitute regular symbols and a Free Spin symbol that pays out when 2+ appear anywhere on the reels.
Free Spin Symbol
Land 3+ Free Spin symbols in the base game to trigger Free Spins. When Free Spins are triggered any wilds that are on the reels are transferred over to the Free Spin mode. All wilds are sticky in Free Spins. Landing 1 wild (including Collection Wilds) on each reel in Free Spin mode awards 5 extra Free Spins (only once per Free Spin mode). Only 1 Free Spin mode can be won in a single spin. Free spin symbols are removed from the reels in Free Spins. Regular Free Spins are played with the same coin value as the activating spin. Free Spins are awarded in the following quantity:
- 2 Free Spin symbols award 40 coins
- 3 Free Spin symbols award 10 Free Spins + 40 coins
- 4 Free Spin symbols award 15 Free Spins + 40 coins
- 5 Free Spin symbols award 20 Free Spins + 40 coins
Collection Free Spins
Each Reel has its own special wild that can be collected in the base game. When entering the game for the first time, 2 wilds are added to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel collection. Collect 5 collection wilds on any reel to trigger that reel's Free Spin mode. Collection Free Spins function as same as regular Free Spins except they start with a wild feature or extra Free Spins. Collection Free Spins are played with the average coin value of all coin values used when collecting wilds (excluding starting wilds).
The 5 Free Spin Modes
CARD SHOT FREE SPINS
- Awarded by collecting 5 collection wilds on reel 1
- 2 random sticky wilds are added at the start of these Free Spins
HACK FREE SPINS
- Awarded by collecting 5 collection wilds on reel 2
- 5 extra Free Spins are added to the initial 10 Free Spins
ZERO GRAVITY FREE SPINS
- Awarded by collecting 5 collection wilds on reel 3
- Each reel can be nudged by 1 position up or down if there is a wild symbol that will be nudged in
MUTATION FREE SPINS
- Awarded by collecting 5 collection wilds on reel 4
- A random high pay symbol is chosen for this feature each Free Spin. All instances of the chosen symbol then have a chance at changing into a wild. If they change into a wild they become sticky on the reels like all other wild symbols.
EXPANSION FREE SPINS
- Awarded by collecting 5 wilds on reel 5
- All new wilds are double stacked on the reels (does not double wilds which are transferred from the base game)
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate the total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line from the left.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There, players can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above does not include any Free Spin symbols
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in a home currency by multiplying the total coin win with the coin value.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH A FRACTION OF A CENT
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 cents rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses ‘coin view’ their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 27 coins with a coin value of 0.005, their cash win will be 13.5 cents. The cash win is rounded to 14 cents and 28 coins are added to their balance.
Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to your home currency, multiply the coin amount (20) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 20 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.0%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit
- If a player's game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within 24 hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to the player's account. If the player chooses to skip the replay, the win will be added to the player's balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 17/01/2019. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at
Last modification date: 6/21/2022