Clover the Rainbow
Clover The Rainbow
This game is a 5 reel, 3 row video slot. The game is played with 5 bet lines (fixed), orientated from left to right.
The 'BONUS' symbol is a scatter symbol. 3 scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 & 5 will trigger 10 free spins of the bonus game.
During the bonus game, a random 'Giant symbol' will be chosen every spin which will take up the entirety of reels 2, 3 & 4 (cover 9 positions). Possible 'Giant symbols': Leprechaun, Harp, Fiddle, Stout, Clover, Toadstool, Horseshoe.
Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the SPIN OPTIONS menu. Selecting Turbo will enable fast play. Selecting Super Turbo will enable even faster play. However, please note that Auto play, Turbo and Super Turbo features are not available in some jurisdictions.
To use autoplay, simply select the number of auto-spins you desire by selecting number. Then choose a total loss limit and then press the button to CONFIRM and start spins. You may also choose to stop the autoplay if your single spin win exceeds a particular amount.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your bet amount
- Press the Spin button to start game
- Press the bet control buttons to increase or decrease your bet
- Press the Autoplay menu to configure and start autoplay
- Press the return button to return to main game
- Press the turbo toggle button to cycle between normal and turbo spin speeds
- Press the '?' button to open the paytable
- Press the sound button to toggle sounds on and off
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 95%.
‘SPACEBAR’ and ‘ENTER’ buttons on the keyboard can be used to start and stop the spin. Pressing and holding these buttons will spin using Super Turbo mode.
- Game Sounds - Turn the sounds on or off.
- Paytable - Find out how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Rules - Opens the rules of the game.
- Autoplay - Configure and start auto-spins.
The Operator's Demo Mode games are a sample of the Play for Real version. They play with the exact same rules and random number generator. Demo Mode versions of games allow you to play for ‘fun money’ that has no financial value.
GAMING SYSTEM MALFUNCTION
The Operator reserves the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if a Player manipulates the games in a fraudulent manner or the Gaming System itself malfunctions.
The definition of such a malfunction extends to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules.
If an interrupted game is not completed within 1 day(s), it shall end. Any accumulated winnings that are linked to the interrupted game will be awarded.
Last modification date: 1/28/2022