High Street Heist
About the game
High Street Heist is a 5-reel 32-1024 ways video slot.
The game features are Breaking the glass and Heist Free Spins with symbol conversion and multipliers.
Theoretical payout is 94.19%.
The Wild Symbol substitutes for all symbols.
Breaking the Glass
- The two middle rows on all 5 reels are locked with glass at the start of each game round.
- The two middle rows are not evaluated for wins unless they have been unlocked by breaking the glass in re-spins.
- A full stack landing breaks the glass on the middle 2 rows of the column and unlocks the positions to make them available for win evaluation.
- Breaking of the glass on one or more reels generates 1 re-spin, with the previously locked middle row positions now active in the re-spin.
- Re-spins will continue until no more glass is broken or until all the symbols on the 5 reels have been unlocked.
Heist Free Spins
- Heist Free Spins are triggered when all the glass is broken on the 5 reels.
- When all the 4 Robber symbols have been converted, then the player will be rewarded with a +1X Multiplier on the Diamond Symbol each time the Heist Meter is filled.
- In Heist Free Spins, there is no glass that locks the two middle rows and it is possible to generate wins with 1024 Ways.
- Landing a full stack increases the Heist Meter by 1.
- When the Heist meter is filled, all the occurrences of the lowest Robber symbol are converted into the Diamond Symbol. The player will also be rewarded with +2 Free Spins.
- By paying 111x bet you will get into the Heist Free Spins.
- Paying 111x bet will trigger a base game spin where you are guaranteed to break the glass on all the 5 reels to enter Heist Free Spins.
- Buy Feature payout (RTP) is 94.66%
- Buy Feature may not be available in all markets
The maximum individual win is 25 000x the bet
How to Play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
- Choose your total bet
- Press the SPIN symbol button
- Check for any win in the WIN field
For more understanding of Settings, Game Rules, and Game Features read the text below.
Description Of Game Functionality
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the reels are spinning, you can quick stop the game by pressing the screen (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflects the current bet configuration.
Bet line wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
The separate bet line wins will be displayed on the bet line wins during the win presentation.
In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable, which can be reached through the 'i' button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible.
Fast Play is initiated from the button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings (where available)
In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
Use SPACE for spin
This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
Show Splash Screen on start up
This setting allows you to switch the games Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version Settings
HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
The '?' Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
Last modification date: 3/25/2022