Let it Slide
Welcome to Let It Slide Video Slot with Free Spins, Sliding Wilds, Sticky Wilds and Multipliers.
Let It Slide is a 6-reels, 5-rows slot with 20 fixed pay lines. Wins are formed from at least 3 matching symbols situated on one of the pay lines. Winning combinations can be formed starting both from leftmost and rightmost reel.
This slot features 10 regular symbols and 7 special symbols.
- Wild - appears in base game and in free spins on all reels. Substitutes for all regular symbols to create a winning combination.
- Sliding Wild - appears in base game and in free spins during Let It Slide feature.
- Sliding Multiplier Wild - appears in base game and in free spins during Let It Slide feature. Multiplies any wins it takes part in by the value it carries.
- Sticky Wild - appears in base game and in free spins during Let It Slide feature.
- Sticky Multiplier Wild - appears in base game and in free spins during Let It Slide feature. Multiplies any wins it takes part in by the value it carries.
- Stacked Wild - vertical 3x1 symbol that appears in base game and in free spins on reels 1 and 6 only.
- Ice Frame - appears in base game and in free spins during Let It Slide feature. Remains inactive until a Sliding Wild or Sliding Multiplier Wild overlays its position, in which case it becomes a Sticky Wild or a Sticky Multiplier Wild.
Let It Slide feature
- One Stacked Wild appearing in full view on reel 1 or 6 triggers the feature. All consecutive spins until the end of the feature are free respins.
- A Sliding Wild is released onto the adjacent reel from the middle position of the Stacked Wild.
- On the next respin the Sliding Wild starts traveling towards the opposite side of the screen in a diagonal motion, moving one reel per respin (game chooses the direction of first step - up or down - randomly with a 50/50 probability).
- Once a Sliding Wild reaches reel 1 (if it started from the 5th) or 6 (if it started from 2nd) it has a chance to bounce back and continue the series of respins. Bounce occurs when the Sliding Wild overlays any part of the Stacked Wild (either partially or fully visible). Sliding Wild's multiplier is increased by 1 (therefore it becomes a Sliding Multiplier Wild) and it starts traveling in the opposite direction again. Number of bounces and multiplier value on the Sliding Multiplier Wild are unlimited within one feature duration.
- One or two Ice Frames appear anywhere within reels 2, 3, 4, 5 after the first respin. Ice Frames are initially inactive. A Sliding Wild or a Sliding Multiplier Wild entering the Ice Frame's position will transform it into a Sticky Wild or a Sticky Multiplier Wild with the same multiplier value as the Sliding Multiplier Wild that activated the Ice Frame. Once an Ice Frame turns into a Sticky Wild, another inactive Ice Frame is added in a random available spot within reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Maximum number of Ice Frames (both empty and turned into Sticky Wilds) on the screen is 15.
- Two or more Sliding Wilds, Sliding Multiplier Wilds, Sticky Wilds and Sticky Multiplier Wilds overlaying the same position, will have their multiplier values added together for the duration of one respin. Stacked Wild, Regular Wild, Sliding Wild and Sticky Wild carry a default multiplier of 1 which are added together if present on the same pay line during a win.
- If two or more Sliding Multiplier Wilds with different multiplier values enter the same Ice Frame on a single respin, the multiplier value assigned to the Sticky Multiplier Wild is chosen randomly.
- When the Sliding Wild overlays the Stacked Wild in any of the 4 corners, the sliding wild bounces back the way it came.
Free Spins feature
- Free Spins feature is triggered by two Stacked Wilds landing on reel 1 and 6 in the same spin or respin. Bonus round is played in the same way as the Let It Slide feature, with two Sliding Wilds on the screen in the beginning.
- Free spins start with 2 Sliding Wilds visible and they continue as long as there is at least one Sliding Wild left in view.
- Amount of free spins is unlimited.
- More Sliding Wilds can be added through landing more fully-visible Stacked Wilds.
- Initial number of generated Ice Frames is increased from 1-2 to 2-4.
- If free spins are triggered during the Let It Slide feature respins in the base game, after the bonus round is over the game will restore the Let It Slide feature status and continue the respins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line starting from the left most and/or right most reel.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the win value in the dynamic Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row and 6 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out. 6 in a row combinations pay double, both from left and right.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- The above doesn't include Free Spin symbols which do not need to be on a payline to award a prize.
- After the Free Spins round is completed, all wins are added to any win from the game that activated the Free Spins.
- Collection Free Spin wins are rounded to nearest even value (using the bankers rounding algorithm) to avoid showing a fraction of a cent. The total win in the end screen displays the final rounded win.
Click the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Sound – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Full Screen – Turns on and off full screen mode. (Desktop Only)
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
- Lines – Displays the number of lines. (Desktop Only)
- Bet Level – Increases or decreases the current bet.
- Bet - Displays the current bet.
- Max Bet - Sets the bet to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state. (If available)
- Spin Button - Places the bet and spins the reels. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay (if Available) – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win - Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance.
- If your operator allows coins, then bet level will be coin value and you will be able to toggle between coins and cash by pressing on the balance, bet or coin value field.
(Some features and options may not be available in your jurisdiction)
RETURN TO PLAYER
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The overall theoretical return to player is 96.5%
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game within hour/hours after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to your account. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support team of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1, dated 07/03 2022. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at https://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/contact
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 4/19/2022