DIABOLIK is a five-reel, 30-payline slot game.3 or more scattered Diabolik symbols appearing anywhere on the reels award the DIABOLIK Feature where random number of free spins and multiplier is awarded. During the free spins if a wild symbol appear anywhere on reels, the entire column where the wild appeared will turn into Sticky wilds for the rest of free spins. The Free Spins feature cannot be re-triggered within free spins.
- Betting limits are shown on the game screen Title bar.
- Game is played with 30 fixed lines.
- All symbols pay from left to right, except the scattered Diabolik symbol which pays anywhere in view.
- All payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Pay line wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line and get added to other payline wins.
- Only the highest win on each highlighted line will be paid.
- Coinciding wins on different highlighted lines will be added to your total.
- The CREDITS meter has a magnifying glass overlay highlighting for every spin. This also applies to each spin in the free spins round.
- There is a big win overlay featuring Diabolik’ s iconic swishing daggers with a following trail wherever win amount is 20 times or more of the total bet placed. This animation also happens when the feature is triggered.
How to play
- Setting 'BET': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 30 lines. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using ◄ and ► buttons available to the Right of 'BET' indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop-up.
- 'LINES': Thirty lines are selected by default and game will be played with 30 fixed lines.
- MAX BET: To play with MAX BET, click on 'MAX BET'. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- All the 30 lines are multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at bottom left of the game screen.
- PAYTABLE: The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE’ button located under the RULES button and above ‘Total Bet’ meter. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Back' button.
- RULES: To view the game rules click on RULES button that is located above the PAYTABLE button. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'Back' button. Rules can also be viewed by clicking on 'RULES' button from paytable screen
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on all the 30 lines will be paid according to the paytable. To calculate the line payout amount, multiply the respective symbol prize with the bet per line. To calculate the payout for scattered symbol, multiply the respective scattered symbol prize with the total bet.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The individual payline wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- PAID: Any Line win and/or Scatter win is shown in the ticker area under the five reels.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the ◄ and ► buttons near the 'BET' indicator as explained above.
- CREDITS: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'CREDITS' meter i.e. the current game balance minus the total bet placed.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'CREDITS' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- AUTO SPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be greater than the game balance. Note that 'game balance' implies the sum of the amounts given in 'CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Spin till my balance falls below or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. The entered amount should always be less than the game balance. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amounts given in 'CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available Auto Spin options before selecting 'Play Faster'.To make use of the ‘AUTO SPIN’ feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button available at the bottom right of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, select the checkboxes against the option(s) of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu where ever applicable.
- If the current Game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option(s), the ‘BUY-IN’ window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your Account.
- Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the ‘AUTO SPIN’ feature and get back to the game screen.
- You can deactivate 'AUTO SPIN' by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin. Otherwise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTO SPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the 'AUTO SPIN'.
- Please note: The 'AUTO SPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- Click on 'QUICK DEPOSIT' button to deposit money into your Account.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- The “GAME LOGS” and “REBUY” functionality is applicable only for the real money game play.
- Play 30 lines.
- LINES cannot be changed.
- BET amount can be changed by using the ◄ and ► buttons.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and all 30 lines.
- MAX BET selects the maximum bet for 30 lines.
- Payouts are displayed on the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount and get added to payline wins. Highest win amount is paid on each highlighted Payline.
- Coinciding wins on different highlighted lines are all added to your total.
- Feature wins are added to the game balance.
- All symbols pay from left to right except the scattered Diabolik symbol.
- All wins occur on pay lines, except the scattered Diabolik symbol which pays anywhere in view.
- Dagger Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols except scatters and works only in conjunction with all other symbols except scatters.
- The wild symbol appears only on Reel 2 and Reel 4 during base game and free spins round.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- When 3 or more Diabolik scatter symbols land anywhere in view on the reels during base game, they will award the DIABOLIK Feature.
Eva Kant bonus feature(Eva’s Half Of the Diabolik Feature)
- When arriving at the bonus page, you will be presented with 3 choices represented by three branches. Select one of these 3 branches and make your way to the mansion’s balcony.
- Once your selection has been made an animation will occur and you will see Eva Kant firing her grappling gun and jump onto the balcony.
- The ending screen appears and rewards the player with random number of free spins.
- The “Eva Kant” bonus feature only rewards free spins.
Diabolik bonus feature(Diabolik’s Half Of The Diabolik Feature)
- After free spins are awarded in Eva Kant bonus round, the screen will arrive at the Diabolik bonus page where you will be presented with 3 choices represented by three bright spots on the ceiling. Select one of these 3 spot and use your grappling gun to position yourself at the right place to steal the diamond.
- Once you have chosen the right spot, an animation will occur showing Diabolik firing his grappling gun and putting himself into position.
- Once Diabolik is hanging on the ceiling an animation will occur showing Diabolik lowering himself down the cabinet where the diamond is located.
- The ending screen will show an animation of Diabolik cutting the cabinet’s glass and stealing the diamond.
- The “Diabolik” bonus feature only rewards random multiplier.
- Ending screen showing how many free spins and multiplier you have won.
- All free spins are played with the same bet as the triggering spin.
- Free spins cannot be re triggered within the free spins.
- Once all the free spins are completed, normal game is restored.
- All wins during free spins are multiplied by the free spins multiplier awarded.
- The maximum number of free spins that can be awarded with each trigger is 10 and the maximum multiplier that can be awarded with each trigger is 5.
- During the free spins when a wild symbol appear anywhere on reels, the entire column where the wild appeared will turn into wilds and remain as sticky wilds for the rest of free spins.
- For the duration of the free spins mode, the symbol(s) that have turned Wild will be locked in that position whilst all the other symbols will continue to spin for the duration of the Free spins feature. Wild symbols work only in conjunction with other symbols.
- There is a free spin counter overlay which is in the style of a comic book speech bubble to display the number of free spins available after each free spin.
- All wins during free spins are multiplied by the free spins multiplier awarded.
Click on ‘RULES’ button in the main game screen, game will navigate to Rules screen.
Click on ‘PAYTABLE’ button in the main game screen, game will navigate to Paytable 1. Clicking on Paytable 2 will navigate to corresponding screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 93.98%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the Free Spins, on reconnection the software will automatically start the Free Spins game, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the free spins, you can resume playing the same game or you can select another game of your choice.If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000