Multi-payline Hot Roller Slots is a 5 reel, 9 payline slot game, with a feature game that has winnings that are additional to those obtainable during a normal game. The game also features a substitute symbol. The Dice symbol substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Casino symbol.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on one to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table located on the game rules screen.
How to play
- If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, instead a Re-buy window will appear.
- If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting 'LINES' - Similarly, nine lines are selected by default, and you can decrease the number of lines by clicking on the down arrow button on the right of 'LINES'. The number of lines can be increased again by clicking on the up arrow button on the left of 'LINES'. Selected lines are lit, whilst unselected lines remain dark.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line value' and the multiplied bet amount is displayed under the 'BET' meter, which is placed at the top of the game screen.
- 'PAYTABLE' - The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button placed on the bottom left of the game screen. The prizes displayed in the 'PAYTABLE' are for a unit bet and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line amount. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the 'PAYTABLE' screen. Clicking on the 'RULES' button, will open the rules screen. You can choose to return to the 'PAYTABLE' screen or go back to the game by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' or 'GAME' buttons respectively. You can close the browser rules screen by clicking on the "Close Window" link.
- Spin - After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines, and any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Your winnings are shown as Dollars/Cents under 'WIN' at the top of the game window.
- Feature Game - The Dice appears anywhere on the reels two and four. When two Dice symbols appear anywhere on the screen at the same time they are rolled. If both Dice show the same number after they stop, the game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up. On the completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored.
- Repeat bet/Change bet: Once the reels stop spinning the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. You can just click on 'SPIN' to place the same bet again. To change the bets use the arrow keys on the 'BET' or 'LINES' buttons.
- Your current Game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDITS' meter and the 'BET' meter.
- Result - Any wins are indicated by their paylines flashing, or in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating, with the total win amount being shown at the top of the screen under 'WIN'.
- 'AUTOSPIN' - You can make use of this feature to choose all/any amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- No. of spins: Will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal or exceeds: Will spin till the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down.
- Spin till any win: Will spin till the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger or bonus round: Will spin till the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds: Spins until the Game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amount under 'CREDITS' and the amount under 'BET'.
- Spin till my balance falls below: Spins until the Game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amount under 'CREDITS' and the amount under 'BET'.
- Play faster: Will let you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the above mentioned options before selecting the 'PLAY FASTER' option.
- To make use of the 'AUTOSPIN' feature, click on the 'AUTOSPIN' button available at the bottom right of the game screen. On the screen that opens up, select the checkboxes against the option/s of your choice. Select from the drop-down menu where ever applicable. If your current Game balance is not sufficient to support your choice of option/s, the 'BUY-IN' Window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your account. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and get back to the game screen.
- In case you select multiple options/conditions, the condition that is satisfied first takes precedence over the others and the remaining selected conditions get disabled. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option/s and proceed with the game.
Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the logs of the games played by you.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in more credits to the Game from your account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the game room.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All prizes shown are for one credit bet.
- Only the highest win on each lit payline is paid
- Payline prizes are multiplied by bet per line.
- Scatter prizes are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- All prizes pay left to Right only excluding scattered Casino, which pays anywhere.
- All wins are on selected paylines only, except Scatters.
- Coinciding wins on different selected paylines are added.
Feature Game Play:
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game before the start of the feature game, and at the end of each stage in the feature.
- When two Dice appear anywhere on the screen at the same time, they are rolled.
- The dice used in the feature game are not flat dice.
- If both Dice show the same number after they stop you enter the Feature Game.
- Roll the pair of Dice the same number of times as the number shown on the Dice when you enter the feature Example: Both Dice show sixes = six rolls of the pair of dice.
- The sum of the two dice for each roll is a bonus prize and it is shown as 'Dice Total'. The bonus prize is multiplied by the total triggering bet and is the bonus win for the current roll. The total Bonus Win is shown under 'Win' meter.
- The totals of all the Dice rolled after entering the feature are added to give your total bonus prize.
- The total bonus prize is multiplied by the total triggering bet.
- Feature prizes are added to payline and scatter wins.
- Click 'COMPLETE' to return to the main game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will complete the game. Log back in and you will be able to find out the result from your game logs by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button. You
If you get disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can resume playing the same game or play any other game of your choice after completing the feature round.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Last modification date: 10/14/2020