FULL GAME RULES:
- Retropia is a 5 reel, 3 row video slot. The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), which pay from left to right. The ‘ROCKET’ is the scatter symbol. 5 or more scatter symbols on any reels will award free spins.
- Every base game spin has the possibility of awarding a spin with the ‘Transmutation Device’, which will change all symbols in the direction of the arrow on the Device into Wilds.
- When free spins is triggered, the ‘Transmutation Device’ will be active on every spin. There is a possibility of landing 1-3 devices in the Free Spins game. Any Wilds that overlap during a spin, will increase the multiplier on that Wild up to a maximum of 3x. The multiplier will apply to any payline win that includes that Wild. If more that one multiplier appears on a payline, the multipliers are added together and this is applied to the win.
- Landing five or more scatters during free spins awards extra free spins.
- The maximum payout of this slot machine is (1250x max bet). Any wins in excess of this amount will instead be limited to this maximum payout.
- Only highest win paid per line.
- The highest possible win in a single game is £ 250,000 or 10,000x the bet - whichever is reached first (or the equivalent amount in another currency. Other operator limits apply).
FREE SPINS FEATURE:
Free spins are triggered from 5 or more scatter symbols landing anywhere on the reels. Free spins are awarded according to the following table:
|Scatter symbols landed||Free spins awarded|
- 5 or more scatter symbols landing anywhere on the reels in free spins awards more free spins. The number of free spins awarded is the same as the base game, as shown in the above table.
|English text||Localised definition|
- Autoplay plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the AUTO PLAY menu. Selecting Turbo will enable fast play. However, please note that Autoplay and Turbo are not available in some jurisdictions. Selecting Turbo will enable fast play.
- To use autoplay, simply select the number of auto-spins you desire by selecting number. Then choose a total loss limit and then press the button to CONFIRM and start spins. You may also choose to stop the autoplay if your single spin win exceeds a particular amount. You may also choose to stop the autoplay when a feature is won.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Select your bet amount
- Press the Spin button to start game
- Press the bet control buttons to increase or decrease your bet
- Press the Autoplay menu to configure and start autoplay
- Press the return button to return to main game
- Press the turbo toggle button to cycle between normal and turbo spin speeds
- Press the '?' button to open the paytable
- Press the sound button to toggle sounds on and off
RETURN TO PLAYER:
- The overall theoretical return to player is 95.35%.
- Game Sounds - Turn the sounds on or off.
- Paytable - Find out how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Rules - Opens the rules of the game.
- Autoplay - Configure and start auto-spins.
- The Operator's Demo Mode games are a sample of the Play for Real version. They play with the exact same rules and random number generator. Demo Mode versions of games allow you to play for ‘fun money’ that has no financial value.
GAMING SYSTEM MALFUNCTION:
- The Operator reserves the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if a Player manipulates the games in a fraudulent manner or the Gaming System itself malfunctions.
- The definition of such a malfunction extends to an error in the published odds or pay tables, or a game not working in accordance with its published rules.
- If an interrupted game is not completed within 1 day(s), it shall end. Any accumulated winnings that are linked to the interrupted game will be awarded.
Last modification date: 9/21/2021