Fisherman's Bounty Deluxe
Fisherman's Bounty Deluxe Game Help
Ready to catch the BIG ONE! Well, get your fishing rod, tackle and bait, and soon you could be reeling in a winning catch. Fisherman’s Bounty Deluxe takes you on a thrilling expedition that will have you hooked with all the features, jackpots and action on offer.
Fisherman’s Bounty Deluxe is a 5-reel, 3-row slot that is adrenaline pumping fun. Start reeling in the wins with the Oyster Collect bonus feature. When Oyster symbols with values on them, and an Oyster Collect symbol land on the reels, you win the total of the values shown. To score even more, when 3 scatter symbols appear it activates 8 Free Spins. The winning action doesn’t stop there because the in-game jackpots offer 4 rewarding jackpots for a chance to win up to 1,000x your bet.
The fish are biting, so get your hook in the water and play Fisherman’s Bounty Deluxe now!
Game Winning Lines:
There are 25 winning lines in Fisherman's Bounty Deluxe.
All wins begin from the leftmost reel and pay left to right on adjacent reels.
General Information Table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines||25 lines|
|Number of Reels and Rows||5x3|
|Return to Player||94.01%|
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the + / - buttons on either side of the Spin button. Then, press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
Choose the number of paylines to bet on between 5 and 25 by clicking on the up and down arrows on the side of the reels.
Rounds can also be initiated by using the Autospin feature.
Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button while the round is in progress.
To play rounds faster, the player can use the Quick Spin or Turbo Spin options
Turbo Spin – the reels spin and stop faster with no extra animations.
Turbo Spin can be activated by:
- Holding the Spacebar on a desktop computer.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating Autospin rounds.
Quick Spin Mode - the reels spin and stop faster however all extra animations are shown.
Quick Spin can be activated by:
- Turning it on through the Sandwich menu.
- Turning it on from Settings.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating the Autospin rounds.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Setting button.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- All open sessions, which are not concluded by the player, plus any future transactions for those session, will be terminated after 90 days maximum and minimum of 7 days depending on residence of the player.
Payout rules in Features
- Bonus features are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the feature and with the same number of paylines.
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current bet configuration.
The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
Autobet / Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win - Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
Last modification date: 1/31/2023