Santa's Big Bash Megaways
- Santa's Big Bash Megaways™ is a 6-reel, 2 to 7-row video slot with win ways from 64 to 117649, featuring Wilds, random events, Free Tumbles and Free Spins with incremental multipliers.
- Not all functions listed in the help file are available in all jurisdictions. This help file may mention functions that are not available to you.
- You play a fixed 20 coins per spin, the total bet value is shown on the bet control.
- The spin button plays the game at the currently shown bet value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Payout screen.
- Wins are calculated by: starting on the leftmost reel, counting the number of consecutive reels with matching symbols and multiplying the relative multiplier, shown in the paytable, by the product of the number of matching symbols on each reel.
- Whenever a win way pays out the symbols are destroyed and all remaining symbols tumble down.
- All destroyed symbols are replaced with symbols from higher up on the reels.
- If the new symbols also form a win way they too will pay out and more symbols will tumble in to replace them. This will continue until no more Win Ways can be made.
- Normal Wilds can appear and tumble on to reels 2,3,4,5 and 6 during base game and Free Spins.
- Wild symbols substitute for all other symbols except for Magic Baubles.
Rudie the Reindeer
- Rudie the Reindeer can appear after each win in base game, with a bigger chance of appearing during Free Spins.
- Rudie the Reindeer in the base game can award:
- 2-4 additional Wilds on tumbles.
- Up to 3 positions on the Christmas tree.
- A single re-spin, without loosing the Christmas tree position.
- Rudie the Reindeer during Free Spins can award:
- 2-4 additional Wilds on tumbles.
- Up to 4 additional Free Spins.
- Lock reels to a height of 7 symbols.
- Locking a reel awards 1 additional multiplier.
- On the last Free Spin, locking any reels will award 1 additional Free Spin that can also re-trigger.
- Magic Baubles activate the Baubles on the Christmas tree by appearing randomly on tumbles.
- Magic Baubles can only appear on tumbles during base game.
- The maximum number of Magic Bauble symbols appearing at any one time is 3.
- Each symbol activates 1 to 3 Baubles on the Christmas tree.
- After activating Baubles on the Christmas tree, the Magic Bauble symbol will explode and tumble out of the board, allowing new symbols to tumble in.
- 8 Freespins are triggered by activating at least 8 Baubles on the Christmas tree.
- Each successive win activates 1 Bauble. Random events like Rudie the Reindeer or Magic Baubles also may add Baubles.
- 8 Baubles awards 8 Free Spins.
- 9 Baubles awards 9 Free Spins.
- 10 Baubles awards 10 Free Spins starting with x2 multiplier.
- 11 Baubles awards 11 Free Spins starting with x2 multiplier.
- 12 Baubles awards 12 Free Spins starting with x3 multiplier.
- 13 Baubles awards 12 Free Spins starting with x3 multiplier and an increased chance of Rudie the Reindeer appearing.
- The current multiplier applies to any win earned while that multiplier is in effect, increases to the multiplier will affect all subsequent wins.
- Additional Free Spins are can be reached by having multiple successive tumbles.
- A minimum of 4 tumbles is required to trigger additional 2 Free spins.
- Each successive tumble after 4 awards 1 additional Free Spin, up to a maximum of 4 additional Free Spins.
- To access Spin Settings, click the Open Menu button, then select the cog from the menu.
- Sound effects Toggles Sound effects on or off.
- Background music Toggles background music on or off.
- Press Space to Spin Toggles on or off being able to place bets and spin with the space bar.(Only for desktop)
- Show help screen on load Turns the intro screen on or off.
- To access Game History, click the Open Menu menu button, then select the stopwatch from the menu.
- You can review the game results from any of your past games through this helpful interface.
- You can select any bet from your last 100 spins, and expand each reel result to see a specific spin or tumble result if you wish to examine any game results.
- You can change your stake by opening the Bet Control.
- The Arrows either side of your bet value lets you change the stake
- The Max Bet button will increase your stake to the maximum allowed value
Return to Player
- The average return to player for the normal game is 94.07%
- For more information on the procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds, refer to the gaming website.
- For more information on the time after which inactive game sessions automatically end, refer to the gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Last modification date: 10/31/2022