- This game has an average RTP of 94.07%
- Feeding Fury is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot, with 10 lines. Features include Shark Attacks and Feed or Die.
- You play a fixed 10 coins per spin; the total bet value is shown on the bet control.
- Only the highest win on any win line is paid.
- Winning combinations and pay-outs are made according to the paytable.
- Beware of random Shark Attacks during the base game.
- When the Shark Attack Feature is activated the wild symbols swim left on the reels, eating the fish that block their path.
- If multiple wilds land on the same row and a wild swim over an existing wild, it increases the multiplier of the existing wild.
- Wilds can appear on any reel during base game and Shark Attack.
- Wilds substitute for all paying symbols.
- Scatters can appear on all reels.
- 3, 4 or 5 scatters trigger 3, 4 or 5 lives in Feed or Die respectively.
Feed or Die
- The Collector Shark is present in the middle of the board who eats the fish that appear around them.
- A life is lost if no fish symbols land on the board at the end of the round. The Collector Shark cannot eat the Crab Symbols.
- Collect enough fish to play on all 3 levels of the feature.
- On level 1 The Collector Shark is a 1X1 symbol.
- On level 2 The Collector Shark is a 2X2 symbols and a global multiplier of x2 is awarded to all values collected by The Collector Shark.
- On level 3, The Collector Shark is a 3X2 symbol and a global multiplier of x5 is awarded to all values collected by The Collector Shark.
- This also unlocks the Hammerhead Shark. If a Hammerhead Shark lands on the window, the global multiplier is increased by x2 as soon as the Hammerhead Shark is eaten.
- Feed or die continues until all lives are lost.
- The Maximum pay-out for the game is 5434x stake.
- If Maximum pay-out is reached during Feed or Die or Shark Attack, the feature will stop, and the Maximum pay-out will be awarded.
- For more information on the procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds, refer to the gaming website.
- For more information on the time after which inactive game sessions automatically end, refer to the gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and pay-outs are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- V 1.8226.23.1
Last modification date: 2/21/2023